Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

1470471473475476487

Replies

  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 266,199 Member Member Posts: 266,199 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    1zlmiv8q5yyh.jpg
    f31inxphkl0a.jpg

    Yum 😋
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 6,092 Member Member Posts: 6,092 Member
    this warmer weather has me craving all the grilled foods and summer picnic foods!
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 6,092 Member Member Posts: 6,092 Member
    tou4utzqgx58.png
    also, LOOK AT THESE EGGS
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 266,199 Member Member Posts: 266,199 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    dj0z9r8rycuy.jpg
    wsvv6kkb32pu.jpg
    0qgctn8ywnwr.jpg
    abiula8yqriq.jpg
    rpz5u5hyjqci.jpg

    I NEED the last 2 in my life 😆
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 266,199 Member Member Posts: 266,199 Member
    tou4utzqgx58.png
    also, LOOK AT THESE EGGS

    Perfect 👌
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,779 Member Member Posts: 1,779 Member
    etjicayma9ib.jpg

    Pb and J cheesecake... 2 treats in 1!.
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 10,805 Member Member Posts: 10,805 Member
    5is5wbxuwx3s.png
    PB chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,779 Member Member Posts: 1,779 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    5is5wbxuwx3s.png
    PB chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars

    Yum! I will share mine if you share yours! 😊
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 10,805 Member Member Posts: 10,805 Member
    ^^^deal!
  • yweight2020yweight2020 Member Posts: 553 Member Member Posts: 553 Member
    An ice cream sunday, but it would have to be sugar free also
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,779 Member Member Posts: 1,779 Member
    An ice cream sunday, but it would have to be sugar free also

    lol! Theoretically here, the foods are in a world where sugar, calories, gluten and whatever else we avoid were ineffective on us and for that food it is a completely regret free treat! :p Mine would usually be sugar free/ gluten free and vegan. lol
    edited May 19
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,779 Member Member Posts: 1,779 Member
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 8,077 Member Member Posts: 8,077 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    etjicayma9ib.jpg

    Pb and J cheesecake... 2 treats in 1!.

    You're torturing me!!! Where do you find all these delicious drool-worthy foods? :)
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,779 Member Member Posts: 1,779 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    ^^^deal!

    Lol my disagree dairy has an obsession obviously. I know who it's likely to be and they are posting in different forums here on my posts soliciting unnecessary uncaring, seeming spiteful projection that is quite immature. Anyway that will mean there is the more for us and people who do like decadence and tasty delights. Lol!
    edited May 19
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,779 Member Member Posts: 1,779 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    etjicayma9ib.jpg

    Pb and J cheesecake... 2 treats in 1!.

    You're torturing me!!! Where do you find all these delicious drool-worthy foods? :)

    Secret! 😉 searches and ideas I have ☺
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 10,805 Member Member Posts: 10,805 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    ^^^deal!

    Lol my disagree dairy has an obsession obviously. I know who it's likely to be and they are posting in different forums here on my posts soliciting unnecessary uncaring, seeming spiteful projection that is quite immature. Anyway that will mean there is the more for us and people who do like decadence and tasty delights. Lol!

    No kidding. It's quite obvious who that individual is and it's unbelievable! I just don't get that energy. They must be really hurting in someway.
Sign In or Register to comment.