If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    5is5wbxuwx3s.png
    PB chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars

Yum! I will share mine if you share yours! 😊
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ^^^deal!
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    An ice cream sunday, but it would have to be sugar free also
  • VegjoyP
    edited May 2021
    An ice cream sunday, but it would have to be sugar free also

lol! Theoretically here, the foods are in a world where sugar, calories, gluten and whatever else we avoid were ineffective on us and for that food it is a completely regret free treat! :p Mine would usually be sugar free/ gluten free and vegan. lol
  • VegjoyP
    hqhs5yfhqw0o.jpg
    z8phh732ncvp.jpg
    b34ihluaxq88.jpg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    etjicayma9ib.jpg

Pb and J cheesecake... 2 treats in 1!.

You're torturing me!!! Where do you find all these delicious drool-worthy foods? :)
  • VegjoyP
    edited May 2021
    ^^^deal!

Lol my disagree dairy has an obsession obviously. I know who it's likely to be and they are posting in different forums here on my posts soliciting unnecessary uncaring, seeming spiteful projection that is quite immature. Anyway that will mean there is the more for us and people who do like decadence and tasty delights. Lol!
  • VegjoyP
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    etjicayma9ib.jpg

Pb and J cheesecake... 2 treats in 1!.

You're torturing me!!! Where do you find all these delicious drool-worthy foods? :)

Secret! 😉 searches and ideas I have ☺
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ^^^deal!

Lol my disagree dairy has an obsession obviously. I know who it's likely to be and they are posting in different forums here on my posts soliciting unnecessary uncaring, seeming spiteful projection that is quite immature. Anyway that will mean there is the more for us and people who do like decadence and tasty delights. Lol!

No kidding. It's quite obvious who that individual is and it's unbelievable! I just don't get that energy. They must be really hurting in someway.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    ^^^deal!

No kidding. It's quite obvious who that individual is and it's unbelievable! I just don't get that energy. They must be really hurting in someway.

Right?! It's one thing to troll people on twitter or reddit or whatever... but MFP? lol
  • pancakerunner
    Amen! Well let's unite in happiness and keep on posting!
    I used to do figure competitions. I should putting that pic up to see what happens🤔😂

mbj5eo1cdk4p.png
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    ^^^deal!

I think we may have the same disagree fairy, but obviously for different reasons. Someone doesn't like sushi, that much is for sure. I've refrained from posting here lately, so the disagree fairy is winning. Maybe I should take a better approach and care less about it.

It' always helpful when people explain WHY they disagree with something. There was one thing I wrote a couple years ago that I truly had no idea why people disagreed. Someone offered a possible explanation; I don't even know if it was someone who hit the disagree link. I thought what they wrote made sense, and I realized my original post might have been offensive, so I deleted it. No big deal.

To keep this on topic; I could go for some of these:
    e13ik4ld8pc8.png

One bag of potato chips to go please 🤤😀
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited May 2021
    Anyone got a pic of a big juicy burger and chips 🤤 I want one but have weigh in tomorrow. On the menu for Saturday 😁
    Throw in a few chips and thats perfect.
    jxfxmw5b0zc3.jpg
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,983 Member
    Rainbow Cone!!
    jrki0xkkaf7d.jpeg
    fq9fpea46qsi.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    Rainbow Cone!!
    jrki0xkkaf7d.jpeg
    fq9fpea46qsi.jpeg