If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

1525527529530531

Replies

  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,346 Member
    w3li6eyl4p0c.jpg
    apdfe2mo99on.jpg
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 9,147 Member
    MMMMMMM......

    Tacos.

    Every day.....


    Good news; I'm getting my appetite back. I lost a silly amount of weight with this <this word would get censored> virus. Maybe I'll contribute something of substance soon. For now... I got potatoes roasting in the oven...
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,346 Member
    edited November 2022
    66m49ghppira.jpg

    several of these
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,064 Member
    All the pastelón.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,346 Member
    67fo2b83bkau.jpg
    9plm27gc48bh.jpg
    1exrjvoopvbo.jpg
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 9,147 Member
    rw6v361t2hm8.png

    56xrj5wvngu3.png

    40heghottb9p.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,346 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    oh9g2nd7chb2.png

    khql40x2nqya.png

    7o1xajf4z8m1.png

    100 percent! Annnd.....pxjif3hy8o8b.jpg
    0a7azcl0tg0b.jpg
    5dgzg8q0nmqb.jpg
    bmev747gihbz.jpg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,346 Member
    1g0qcnkgwjvn.jpg
    be7vyp59r5ef.jpg
    kiqgsv1wf7gl.jpg
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 9,147 Member
    Those little stuffed squash are too cute to eat. I bet they're delicious.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 12,228 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Those little stuffed squash are too cute to eat. I bet they're delicious.

    Yes, they do look too cute to eat...however, it wouldn't take much for me to be persuaded to devour them!😋
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,346 Member
    I'm actually making stuffed squash tomorrow as a savoy dish and may stuff apples too. I already made chocolate chip brownies- using ZenSweet, it's awesome! I will take pictures 🙂
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 9,147 Member
    I have been craving this for several weeks. I finally gave myself permission to have ONE. It's Tuesday after all. Isn't that the traditional day for tacos? No... EVERY DAY is taco day.

    If it didn't have calories, I might have opened my wallet for two or three or four more, or maybe something similar.

    a66hd3kvza33.jpg


    I can add that that this shop makes their own tortillas, and that makes all the difference. For their giant burritos, they use commercially made tortillas, but they make their own for their awesome tacos.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 12,228 Member
    zcrbsoy1g3hz.png
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 9,147 Member
    @PAPYRUS3

    Um... you don't really need ALL FOUR of those, right? I mean if I steal one (or two) you won't even notice.....
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 12,228 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    @PAPYRUS3

    Um... you don't really need ALL FOUR of those, right? I mean if I steal one (or two) you won't even notice.....

    Don't underestimate me...although I might share a few bites w/ you...😉
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 9,147 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    @PAPYRUS3

    Um... you don't really need ALL FOUR of those, right? I mean if I steal one (or two) you won't even notice.....

    Don't underestimate me...although I might share a few bites w/ you...😉

    I'll bring fresh bagels to trade. I had one on Sunday, and it was divine. Fresh from the oven, so the crust was still crispy and the middle was just the right chewiness. With cream cheese of course plus onion, tomato, lox, and capers. Mmmmmm.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 12,228 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    @PAPYRUS3

    Um... you don't really need ALL FOUR of those, right? I mean if I steal one (or two) you won't even notice.....

    Don't underestimate me...although I might share a few bites w/ you...😉

    I'll bring fresh bagels to trade. I had one on Sunday, and it was divine. Fresh from the oven, so the crust was still crispy and the middle was just the right chewiness. With cream cheese of course plus onion, tomato, lox, and capers. Mmmmmm.

    Deal😍
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,346 Member
    6yhyu3gxiv10.jpg
    hy7awfxujmgn.jpg
    si65zpmiynul.jpg
    a99zlr4urjmw.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,378 Member
    p9yc57trmqo4.png