If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    I should have taken a picture yesterday of what I ate even though it has crazy calories, especially in the quantity I consumed - dutch apple pie with pecan topping and whipped cream. I am about the only one in my family that will eat more than just a sliver of pecan pie and didn't want the leftover pie around. I knew that apple pecan pie was a thing and apple pie does disappear quickly, so I made the Dutch apple pie (well, cooked anyway- it was one that was frozen "raw") and got some pecan ice cream topping. I thought that would be reasonably good. I was wrong; it was amazing. I will do this again
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'd love a big plate of fried fish and roast potatoes... but I'm trying to transition from maintaining/just-eat-when-hungry back to actually counting and keeping my intake to 1300 a day and have my 280kcal dinner of oatmeal and protein powder sitting in the fridge
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Yesterday I ate as if nothing had calories. Back to reality today.

I guesstimated 5027 calories yesterday!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I'd eat all the leftovers. I think Thanksgiving leftovers are better than the meal itself.
  • CarvedTones
    Options
    I might be a lightweight on stuffing myself; my logged estimate is just north of 3000 and I think it is short of reality, but probably under 500 short.
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    1497352181010.jpeg

Big hunk of Italian cream cake.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I’m using the leftover heavy whipping cream from Thanksgiving in my morning coffee to use it up. I wish it didn’t have calories!!! But it does make my coffee decadent!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    I’m using the leftover heavy whipping cream from Thanksgiving in my morning coffee to use it up. I wish it didn’t have calories!!! But it does make my coffee decadent!

I'm usually a black coffee guy, but some cream is a nice addition now and then. Or some Jameson's. :D
  • bernadettenz
    bernadettenz Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    kimny72 wrote: »

My humble opinion-

The can is for squirting directly into your mouth when you're bored.

It's also great when you get to the end of the can and there a little nitrous oxide left.

Not that I would ever do that...

Please explain. *Asking for a friend.
  • CarvedTones
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    kimny72 wrote: »

My humble opinion-

The can is for squirting directly into your mouth when you're bored.

It's also great when you get to the end of the can and there a little nitrous oxide left.

Not that I would ever do that...

Please explain. *Asking for a friend.

They used to have nitrous as the propellant/"whipping agent". I think they changed to something else but not sure. With the can upright, that's all that came out if you pressed the nozzle. When I was in HS, you could get cartridges of it that were intended for professional kitchen use ("Whip It") and release the gas into a garbage bag then pass the bag around at parties or whatever.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    3lv6ifknrw5k.jpeg
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    ezyekenz9wj3.png
  • pinuplove
    Options
    3lv6ifknrw5k.jpeg

:yum: Already looking forward to my Christmas breakfast! I'm thinking of making these instead of the usual type I make (which are like the one in your picture):

https://youtu.be/bqy4XFraBlk
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Also, this, because I ate a Lean Cuisine meal today that just did not scratch that itch no matter how hard it was trying:

ngdx9gyes5ip.png
  • pinuplove
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    Also, this, because I ate a Lean Cuisine meal today that just did not scratch that itch no matter how hard it was trying:

They almost never do!