If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »
    I just ate a package of 2 Little Debbie Swiss Rolls. I could probably post this in the unpopular opinions or here because I like them so much. I made the calories fit, so probably shouldn't post it here, but I am a rebel... :smiley:

Those have been on my mind for a long time. I will give in soon! Maybe Christmas when I am stuffing myself silly! :)

Actually, I polished off a pack of two i had in my desk a few weeks to make room for Christmas tree cakes. I really like the seasonal cakes from them Little Debbie haters will probably roll theirs eyes, but they are even better when fresh and the seasonal stuff is.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I just ate a package of 2 Little Debbie Swiss Rolls. I could probably post this in the unpopular opinions or here because I like them so much. I made the calories fit, so probably shouldn't post it here, but I am a rebel... :smiley:

Those have been on my mind for a long time. I will give in soon! Maybe Christmas when I am stuffing myself silly! :)

Actually, I polished off a pack of two i had in my desk a few weeks to make room for Christmas tree cakes. I really like the seasonal cakes from them Little Debbie haters will probably roll theirs eyes, but they are even better when fresh and the seasonal stuff is.

I might have to try a seasonal one. The regular ones are always so dry, though! Getting one of those chocolate cupcakes with the white swirl on top in my packed lunch as school used to be the highlight of my day.
  • CarvedTones
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

I might have to try a seasonal one. The regular ones are always so dry, though! Getting one of those chocolate cupcakes with the white swirl on top in my packed lunch as school used to be the highlight of my day.

Christmas tree cakes are one of my faves and they are 200 calories each. Kind of a lot for one snack that isn't all that big, but not too difficult to fit in my day every now and then. 30 minutes on the ARCTrainer (which I mostly do to stay in shape).
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Gravy and Biscuits with eggs and bacon.........oh my gosh someone's breakfast aroma is starving me to death!
  • pinuplove
    Options

Christmas tree cakes are one of my faves and they are 200 calories each. Kind of a lot for one snack that isn't all that big, but not too difficult to fit in my day every now and then. 30 minutes on the ARCTrainer (which I mostly do to stay in shape).

Ouch! That is kind of a lot, especially for a store-bought treat. Maybe I'll save those calories for something I know for sure won't disappoint me.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Right now, I could go for a big bowl of rice and massaman curry with a side naan. Curry can be healthy, but massaman is coconut milk based and has cashews and potatoes in it, so its pretty heavy on calories, carbs and fat.

Not gonna lie, I would still eat this right now if it was available anywhere nearby.
  • CarvedTones
    Options

Ouch! That is kind of a lot, especially for a store-bought treat. Maybe I'll save those calories for something I know for sure won't disappoint me.

That's why the Swiss Rolls were in my drawer for a few weeks. They are 135 each, so the package of 2 was 270. I wait until the urge is pretty strong to make the trade off, but I like them enough that sometimes I do. Yesterday actually ended up being a very low calorie day; I had a lot going on and had a Lean Cuisine for lunch and Lean Pocket for dinner after an unlogged 80 minutes of cardio. Trying to get my BMI below 24 before Christmas. It's below 25 now, so it's not a crazy target.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    ellyseb1 wrote: »
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! I'm living in Austria now and they don't sell them here. When I visit the US they are my first meal.

If you're visiting soon make sure you get these

e220cf5a-d8d6-4e6f-beb0-6c59a7121caa_1.2ad2347479608f7f14cdbc73a0b36926.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! I'm living in Austria now and they don't sell them here. When I visit the US they are my first meal.

e220cf5a-d8d6-4e6f-beb0-6c59a7121caa_1.2ad2347479608f7f14cdbc73a0b36926.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

These have better chocolate to peanut butter ratio! I much prefer the holiday shapes to the original cups.

fjip5il3qzau.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

These have better chocolate to peanut butter ratio! I much prefer the holiday shapes to the original cups.

fjip5il3qzau.jpg

b17bbaa5-1060-4cd0-afcf-415f2c3a6900_2.6dd6420e01d4f8435d45dc0430ec9612.png?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Walmart also has these in larger sizes. Anyone buy any of the larger Reese's cups?
  • quiksylver296
    Options

fjip5il3qzau.jpg

b17bbaa5-1060-4cd0-afcf-415f2c3a6900_2.6dd6420e01d4f8435d45dc0430ec9612.png?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Walmart also has these in larger sizes. Anyone buy any of the larger Reese's cups?

Ok. You win! Those are freaking delicious.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

fjip5il3qzau.jpg

Every time I pass these in Walmart I am like I should buy them, but then I know I'll either take months to finish it or demolish both in a day.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

fjip5il3qzau.jpg

Every time I pass these in Walmart I am like I should buy them, but then I know I'll either take months to finish it or demolish both in a day.

I've only bought the Big Cup ones (400 calories) not that holiday one. But I know which side of the bolded I'd be...
  • CarvedTones
    Options
    There was a Reese's in the break room one day that was basically a pie it was so big. That was a couple of years ago at least, back when I was big. I had a slice and thought about having a second one.
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    No Bake | Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie *drools*

p32e6tjnkvv0.jpg
  • pinuplove
    Options
    A thread about these got bumped recently, and Sunday I got to see one in the flesh, er, in the sugar?

htppgtese8na.jpg

They also had giant Hershey bars, but I'm very meh about Hershey's chocolate.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    I am sure I don't have the calories today, but I REALLY want Chick-fil-A for lunch. I say lunch because my husband is on Keto so we won't be going there for dinner anytime soon.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    A thread about these got bumped recently, and Sunday I got to see one in the flesh, er, in the sugar?

htppgtese8na.jpg

They also had giant Hershey bars, but I'm very meh about Hershey's chocolate.

Cracker Barrel also has huge package of extra long Twizzlers. I asked my husband if he wanted one for Christmas. His words, "NO! I will eat the whole package". And now he's on Keto, so no Twizzlers for him for a while.
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options

But they are never actually in the shape. They are always just a weird lump. So disappointing.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I am sure I don't have the calories today, but I REALLY want Chick-fil-A for lunch. I say lunch because my husband is on Keto so we won't be going there for dinner anytime soon.

He's still on Keto? What's that, a whole week now?