If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• dontcallmecandi
    dontcallmecandi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell. I used to eat it multiple (3-4) times per week and it's been the toughest thing to give up. That an sweets- brownies, cupcakes, cookies, etc.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    AmyC2288 wrote: »
    xowhxi358e89.jpg

Caramel Pecan Cinnabon

*heavy breathing*

I should not have looked at this thread again; doing a no sweets challenge during arthroscopic surgery recovery. Original plan was to do it until I can do some pretty intense cardio again and decided to extend it until I can paddle SUP again; probably April. Caramel pecan is one of my all time favorites. At least I can have pecans...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    e434jz2hlox3.jpg

I've earnt this .. pie and chips for lunch today.
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    be2hwsz3ad0v.jpg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I could sure go for a Reese's Cup with Pieces inside. Make it king-sized >:)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

I had a king-sized Reese’s Outrageous in my hand at Target. And put it back. 🥺
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    l9nye7lj3va9.jpeg

I’m really dying for awesome thousand island dressing right now, creamy and lil tangy and a lil sweet on a bed of crispy greens.... fresh cucumbers 🥒 an extra bonus. 🤗
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    I rarely get to Target. It’s nowhere convenient to me. But I got there today and I’m excited to try all of these.

ejrde1ebcz63.jpeg

The cookie dough was probably the best I've tried of all the light/protein ice creams I've tried.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

I had a king-sized Reese’s Outrageous in my hand at Target. And put it back. 🥺

They had the giant reeses pieces filled reeses on 70 percent off at target after christmas and it took so much to put the 5 i grabbed back on the shelf. :D
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I rarely get to Target. It’s nowhere convenient to me. But I got there today and I’m excited to try all of these.

ejrde1ebcz63.jpeg

Chocolate Pecan Pie is the best!!!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

ejrde1ebcz63.jpeg

The cookie dough was probably the best I've tried of all the light/protein ice creams I've tried.

That's how I felt about the Chocolate Pecan Pie. So good!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    mg07030 wrote: »
    l9nye7lj3va9.jpeg

I’m really dying for awesome thousand island dressing right now, creamy and lil tangy and a lil sweet on a bed of crispy greens.... fresh cucumbers 🥒 an extra bonus. 🤗

Me thinks you're doing this thread wrong. :neutral:

I kinda thought that, but since she stated she was dying for the dressing specifically, I gave her a pass. :p
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    l9nye7lj3va9.jpeg

I kinda thought that, but since she stated she was dying for the dressing specifically, I gave her a pass. :p

At least dip onion rings in it or something :laugh:

Maybe she'd be using the whole bottle at one time.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options

ejrde1ebcz63.jpeg

Don't waste calories on the donut one. It was not good. I have the chocolate pecan pie in my freezer. I need to try that the next time I have spare calories and want to spend them on ice cream.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    What do you have against mint and cookies?! I also bought this one, but my daughter got to it first leaving none for me. :angry:
    5q7uudk7ifhp.jpg
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    l9nye7lj3va9.jpeg

At least dip onion rings in it or something :laugh:

Maybe she'd be using the whole bottle at one time.

Maybe... :sick: