If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I got started with couch 2 5 k on the 31st. So with the new activity I've been wrangling hunger pangs, and re-learning what calorie/protien/carb/whatnot ratio works with this activity. Just hand me a shovel, trough full of food, and a pitchfork and back away. :wink:

EatAllTheThings.jpg

• Crafty_camper123
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Starting with whatever all of this is: (I'm new to Indian cuisine. This all looks amazing, lol)
    how-to-order-healthier-indian-food.jpg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I'd love a huge quesadilla from a Mexican restaurant right now. Loads of chips, salsa, and sour cream for sides. Or some real pizzeria style pizza.
  • skelterhelter
    Options
    Starting with whatever all of this is: (I'm new to Indian cuisine. This all looks amazing, lol)

Mmm, that looks incredible! I'm fairly new to Indian cuisine as well, but I'm already addicted.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I'd love a huge quesadilla from a Mexican restaurant right now. Loads of chips, salsa, and sour cream for sides. Or some real pizzeria style pizza.

Don't forget a side of queso for the chips.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options

Mmm, that looks incredible! I'm fairly new to Indian cuisine as well, but I'm already addicted.

I've only been 3 times, and haven't had anything I dont like so far. We got a new indian resturaunt in my small town. It's been around for I think a year or so? I hope it gets enough business to stick around.. Because *drool* I'll help support it as often as I can, lol.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options

I've only been 3 times, and haven't had anything I dont like so far. We got a new indian resturaunt in my small town. It's been around for I think a year or so? I hope it gets enough business to stick around.. Because *drool* I'll help support it as often as I can, lol.

Indian and Thai battle for the top spot as far as my favorite ethnic food. Which ever one I didn't have last is my current favorite. Right now that's Thai. There is a brand of Indian food in quick cooking pouches that is surprisingly good; just make some rice to pour it over.
  • ShopGirl9999
    ShopGirl9999 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Thai food is amazing!!! fries and twix for the win!
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options

I simply adore Indian food. I just have it with cauliflower rice to make it easily fit into my calorie allowance.
  • skelterhelter
    Options

Try malai kofta if you can. Soooooo good!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    My employee and my hubby (who are best friends) are currently at my favorite Mexican restaurant without me. :mad:
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    My employee and my hubby (who are best friends) are currently at my favorite Mexican restaurant without me. :mad:

Soooooooo, they're both cheating on you with each other? :)

I could go for all of the comfort foods ever right now (no preference really). It's been a hell of a week and it's not even over yet.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options

I didn't know T & R were best friends!!! How cute!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Different employee...
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Soooooooo, they're both cheating on you with each other? :)

I could go for all of the comfort foods ever right now (no preference really). It's been a hell of a week and it's not even over yet.

Yes. They are gym bros, too.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Different employee...

That's could be why I didn't know! :smiley: