If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• AlisaRN
    AlisaRN Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    AlisaRN wrote: »
    My birthday cake that is sitting in the fridge. We celebrated Friday night and I had as much as I wanted that night but now there's more sitting in the fridge. I only get this cake once a year so I might splurge this evening if I have the calories left. I don't want it to go to waste but I also don't want to ruin my diet. It's a chocolate ganache cake from Publix. Yum!

vmixbnkd4ziw.png

Is it this one?...I'd be into it for breakfast....lunch...and dinner too lol!
    My birthday cake that is sitting in the fridge. We celebrated Friday night and I had as much as I wanted that night but now there's more sitting in the fridge. I only get this cake once a year so I might splurge this evening if I have the calories left. I don't want it to go to waste but I also don't want to ruin my diet. It's a chocolate ganache cake from Publix. Yum!

vmixbnkd4ziw.png

Yes!! That's the one. I definitely had some!!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options

vmixbnkd4ziw.png

vmixbnkd4ziw.png

Happy belated birthday btw...my birthday is on Thursday...wish I had a 'Publix' in my country!
  • AlisaRN
    AlisaRN Posts: 65 Member
    Options

vmixbnkd4ziw.png

vmixbnkd4ziw.png

Happy belated birthday btw...my birthday is on Thursday...wish I had a 'Publix' in my country!

Happy early birthday to you!
  • sleepingsheep101
    sleepingsheep101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yb55or7821sw.png

These! I am always craving them, but I will only buy them once a month or so since I cannot stop until they are all gone.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    These bad boys are sitting in the freezer at work right now. Courtesy of one of my co-workers. Ice cream is a legitmate lunch... right?? RIGHT???
    Blue-Bunny.jpg

Yes, absolutely.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    These bad boys are sitting in the freezer at work right now. Courtesy of one of my co-workers. Ice cream is a legitmate lunch... right?? RIGHT???
    Blue-Bunny.jpg

I saw a lady in the checkout lane dressed in business attire with a cart full of frozen treats, I presumed for her officemates/staff. I think that's brilliant and am absolutely going to do it! Great easy way to boost good will and morale.

I don't want to hear a word about sabotage :lol:
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Well I went to the freezer to check them out and have been successfully foiled by my weird thing about not eating the "last one" of stuff. :lol: So now I'll post my latest recurring craving:
    82823cde1e5953149a3b7d3c7772bd09.jpg
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    This: With copious amounts of garlic butter sauce! The one I ate last night was a calzone with ribeye steak, peppers, onions, cheese, and a horseradish cheese sauce. *Drool* .
    8ac7b3d94c06bc15635d96f200af0dd8.png

• atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    This: With copious amounts of garlic butter sauce! The one I ate last night was a calzone with ribeye steak, peppers, onions, cheese, and a horseradish cheese sauce. *Drool* .

I LOOOVE calzones/strombolis! I might have to cave and do this tonight :D
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    atjays wrote: »

Dido! Have you ever had pasties before??

su2z3pz8geca.jpg
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    atjays wrote: »

Dido! Have you ever had pasties before??

su2z3pz8geca.jpg

Empanadas . Yummies
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Flautas. With lots of guacamole and sour cream. And beans and rice.
    i6rioss079qi.jpeg
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    8ahygpfmpc8y.jpg
    ALL OF IT plus a large chocolate shake!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    The rest of this vanilla slice I made :p
    uksg038b2cjr.jpg