If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Cherries first, plain second. And I'd nope out on any with chocolate.

I think we've had this conversation before, but cheesecake and chocolate together? :s Not worth the delicious points to me!

How about some chocolate cheese! I have had it before and it was delicious!

91DgoUq5LvL._SX355_.jpg
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »

I think we've had this conversation before, but cheesecake and chocolate together? :s Not worth the delicious points to me!

91DgoUq5LvL._SX355_.jpg

I don't know how I feel about this... it looks like fudge, but it's cheese? Who comes up with this stuff? :open_mouth:
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Big Hot Chocolate!

If money didn't matter too because it costs $375!
    What now? Whoa that price tag could even keep me away from it, and I love me some hot chocolate lol.

That would be amazing for a large gathering though :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

91DgoUq5LvL._SX355_.jpg

It looks disgusting. But I'd try it.
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options

91DgoUq5LvL._SX355_.jpg

My mind balks at the thought of cheese and chocolate mixed, but yeah, I'd go for it too.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    0coyp2a7n73j.jpg

Today I would love to eat as many chocolate covered Oreos as I could get my hands on!

Oreos! Milk chocolate! Pretty colored sprinkles!

How have these never crossed my path before?
  • 13ecca4
    13ecca4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    A finch bakery cake jar....hf4l39u552td.jpg
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    The entire cheese section of Wegman's.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    It's girl scout cookie season!! There is a nice little girl I know of selling her cookies to help the homeless. The temptation to order a few boxes to "ration" out over the course of the next few months is highly tempting. (And by ration I mean eating too many in one sitting every time I open a new box). *Starts sweating* IT'S FOR THE HOMELESS!
    18234287332_bbd421f90f_o-e1480632514556.jpg?w=1200
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I bought one box for me (Samoas), one box for the kid, and one box for hubby. That's it. You get your one box and then it's over!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options

91DgoUq5LvL._SX355_.jpg

Same. I have a feeling it could taste like an ultra soft fudge sort of thing. Salty, chocolatey, creamy.. It could work. Or be absolutely revolting. It's a total toss up. I'm imagining something akin to chocolate cream cheese. And that would be divine!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options
    I bought one box for me (Samoas), one box for the kid, and one box for hubby. That's it. You get your one box and then it's over!

I have my 1 box of thin mints on the way right now, lol. But those samoas.. *drool* and tagalongs.. But you can get rip-off tagalongs at the grocery store, so maybe those can wait. I might get some samoas though. Two boxes. I can handle this.. LOL
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

91DgoUq5LvL._SX355_.jpg

Same. I have a feeling it could taste like an ultra soft fudge sort of thing. Salty, chocolatey, creamy.. It could work. Or be absolutely revolting. It's a total toss up. I'm imagining something akin to chocolate cream cheese. And that would be divine!

Isn't there a fudge recipe somewhere that involves Velveeta? Off to google...
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    It's girl scout cookie season!! There is a nice little girl I know of selling her cookies to help the homeless. The temptation to order a few boxes to "ration" out over the course of the next few months is highly tempting. (And by ration I mean eating too many in one sitting every time I open a new box). *Starts sweating* IT'S FOR THE HOMELESS!

I have always read about how good girl scout cookies are but I have never had on in my life, lol. I think I may be missing out.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

That makes me cringy. I'm sure I would try, cuz I'll try most anything, but it doesn't sound good.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options

I have always read about how good girl scout cookies are but I have never had on in my life, lol. I think I may be missing out.

There are some that are fantastic, and you can't get the same anywhere else. I highly reccommend thin mints and samoas. Trefoils are one of the better shortbread cookie's I've ever had too.