If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

That makes me cringy. I'm sure I would try, cuz I'll try most anything, but it doesn't sound good.

It seems like on of those things that other then it being slightly saltier then regular fudge, you wouldn't know the secret ingredient in velveeta unless someone told you. Kind of like mayonaise in cake. That being said, I'm not sure I would waste a block of velveeta to try this out, lol.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options

I'm intrigued. I also got the silly song from Rugrats stuck in my head now. Choco-chocolate cheese, yeah!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

That makes me cringy. I'm sure I would try, cuz I'll try most anything, but it doesn't sound good.

It seems like on of those things that other then it being slightly saltier then regular fudge, you wouldn't know the secret ingredient in velveeta unless someone told you. Kind of like mayonaise in cake. That being said, I'm not sure I would waste a block of velveeta to try this out, lol.

And here I was thinking I wouldn't waste my good cocoa powder on it :lol: I might be willing to try it with some Hershey's. For science.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options

And here I was thinking I wouldn't waste my good cocoa powder on it :lol: I might be willing to try it with some Hershey's. For science.

That too, LOL. If you try this, let us know of your findings.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    1355-category-300x300.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The only problem with walking at the mall is the tempting smell of food court food wafting into my nostrils, especially Mrs. Fields and Sbarro.

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I could go for a pile of baby back ribs right about now.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I could go for a pile of baby back ribs right about now.

lnig7c0mt585.png
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    French fries (or any bread/potato product) dipped in tzatziki My co-worker was eating Greek food and I'm salivating...the worst part is that he offered to get me some while he was there and I legit had to turn it down.
  • kali31337
    Options
    OR the Parmesan bread bites from Dominos...I legit could (and have) eat an entire box in 1 sitting
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    kali31337 wrote: »
    OR the Parmesan bread bites from Dominos...I legit could (and have) eat an entire box in 1 sitting

That's because I'm pretty sure they coat those in crack. I could also easily down a box by myself. So good.
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'd go fly to this place and eat everything in sight basically....

gideonsbakehouse.com

st9az9gxmqtc.jpg
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everything.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    It's girl scout cookie season!! There is a nice little girl I know of selling her cookies to help the homeless. The temptation to order a few boxes to "ration" out over the course of the next few months is highly tempting. (And by ration I mean eating too many in one sitting every time I open a new box). *Starts sweating* IT'S FOR THE HOMELESS!
    18234287332_bbd421f90f_o-e1480632514556.jpg?w=1200

I have always read about how good girl scout cookies are but I have never had on in my life, lol. I think I may be missing out.

There are some that are fantastic, and you can't get the same anywhere else. I highly reccommend thin mints and samoas. Trefoils are one of the better shortbread cookie's I've ever had too.

Trefoils are such a simple idea but definitely my favorite.

I ended up buying 4 boxes of cookies (1 Trefoils, 1 Tagalongs, 1 Do Si Dos, 1 Savannah Smiles) from a girl scout who looked way too old to be one and decided that unless another troop has the new chocolate chip caramel or whatever they are, I'm not buying anymore.

The fact my buys buys like 25 boxes from each of our clients with girl scouts is neither here nor there. :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

xr6pyv7gb4b2.png
    Yesssss
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I'd go fly to this place and eat everything in sight basically....

gideonsbakehouse.com

st9az9gxmqtc.jpg

That sounds amazing.
  • Amwa77
    Amwa77 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    home made chocolate chip cookies and extra cheese pizza.
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    chocolate, reese's peanut butter cups, tacos, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies :cookie:
  • kali31337
    Options

xr6pyv7gb4b2.png
    Yesssss

Alright I take it back, I want TWO boxes of those!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    cgage0501 wrote: »
    Not so worried about the calories, but I wish I could drink as much whiskey as I wanted without it doing so much damage to my liver. I can't enjoy it as much anymore because of that pesky knowledge. In fact, I haven't had the golden nectar in months since I start really working out and taking care of my body and diet.
    003fyijpnejg.png

Oooh Love that stuff.

My issue is that I can only drink about 1/3 of what I used to. Weight loss has made me a lightweight in this.