Gender specific peeeeeves

Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I don't like when men leave the toilet seat up because once at night I fell in. No fun.
    I don't like when men leave the toilet seat up because once at night I fell in. No fun.

I've been there.

giphy.gif

clgdoj8jrbje.jpeg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Is there a reason for bathroom packs or is that just a movie thing?

What's a bathroom pack?
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

What's a bathroom pack?

Yall swander to the bathroom like a pack of wolves.

Is swander a word?

Gotcha, bathroom pack is a thing...Iv'e been known to follow the pack, and I don't know why
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

What's a bathroom pack?

Is swander a word?

Gotcha, bathroom pack is a thing...Iv'e been known to follow the pack, and I don't know why

But is swander a word?

Only on urban dictionary
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

What's a bathroom pack?

Is swander a word?

But is swander a word?

I reckon it is now.....
  • Vikka_V
    Options

What's a bathroom pack?

Is swander a word?

But is swander a word?

Yep, and I do

sps7ra8owka2.png

Not to be confused with

z16f6fe92t5d.png

'cause I've done
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

Is swander a word?

Why not go together? Then if we need to borrow something like lippy, gum, or a tampon, then a friend is there.

Plus, then we can talk about you men.

Also, many years ago, I have been in the bathroom when some drunken girl started a fight. It was good to have backup or be the backup.

• Vikka_V
    Options

Is swander a word?

Why not go together? Then if we need to borrow something like lippy, gum, or a tampon, then a friend is there.

Also, many years ago, I have been in the bathroom when some drunken girl started a fight. It was good to have backup or be the backup.

Excellent point! I've been *kitten* slapped by some random in a bathroom before, totally taken off guard
  • kindalikevelma
    Options

Is swander a word?

Excellent point! I've been *kitten* slapped by some random in a bathroom before, totally taken off guard

You guys live such interesting lives. I just drink bourbon alone and fall asleep to M*A*S*H
  • nooshi713
    Options

Is swander a word?

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has encountered such people. Someone can relate.

*Hug*
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

Is swander a word?

You guys live such interesting lives. I just drink bourbon alone and fall asleep to M*A*S*H

That is just not even possible

Vhs... her parents stash
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

Is swander a word?

Vhs... her parents stash

It's on Netflix

Butt still not possible

I'm not googling anymore...I'll take your word for it
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Is swander a word?

Not that interesting...just confusing...was waiting in the bathroom for a friend when this tiny little girl walked up and slapped me (hard) and said "I don't like the expression on your face"
    ...I was stunned

I drink alone too
  • kindalikevelma
    Options

Is swander a word?

Vhs... her parents stash

It's on Netflix

Butt still not possible

pardon?

34s0tu88318s.jpeg

• Vikka_V
    Options

Is swander a word?

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has encountered such people. Someone can relate.

*Hug*

*kitten* are *kitten*
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Is swander a word?

I'm sorry to hear that.

*Hug*

*kitten* are *kitten*

"Intact female dogs that are bred" are "intact female dogs that are bred"
  • nooshi713
    Options

Is swander a word?

I'm sorry to hear that.

*Hug*

*kitten* are *kitten*

"Intact female dogs that are bred" are "intact female dogs that are bred"

This is like a game of Taboo. :)