Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    strunch wrote: »
    The amount of shoes my wife seems to need.

Girls need shoes! I have shoes for every occasion, moreover practical and impractical shoes for every occasion ("sitting/standing shoes" plus walking shoes).
    I know I have a bit of a problem, I have several pairs I haven't even worn yet...I'm trying to get up the (whatever it is I need) to donate some, especially some of the brand new ones

As a minimalist, this annoys me to no end. I can’t get my shoes down to a reasonable amount without feeling like I’m missing a few perfect pairs. Throw in the multiple seasons and I can’t get it below 10 pairs.

Edit: when i say it annoys me, i mean I’m agreeing with you. Girls need lots of different kinds of shoes, and that annoys me
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

Yall swander to the bathroom like a pack of wolves.

Is swander a word?

Why not go together? Then if we need to borrow something like lippy, gum, or a tampon, then a friend is there.

Plus, then we can talk about you men.

Also, many years ago, I have been in the bathroom when some drunken girl started a fight. It was good to have backup or be the backup.

Excellent point! I've been *kitten* slapped by some random in a bathroom before, totally taken off guard

You guys live such interesting lives. I just drink bourbon alone and fall asleep to M*A*S*H

As they say...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cpX3qrzRfk
  • OddDitty
    OddDitty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    What does the opposite gender do that drives you cray cray?

I don't know about cray cray (not even sure what that is) but if Crazy is the word, driving me crazy is a short trip so the men in my life don't have to do much. ;)
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

Yall swander to the bathroom like a pack of wolves.

Is swander a word?

Why not go together? Then if we need to borrow something like lippy, gum, or a tampon, then a friend is there.

Plus, then we can talk about you men.

Also, many years ago, I have been in the bathroom when some drunken girl started a fight. It was good to have backup or be the backup.

Excellent point! I've been *kitten* slapped by some random in a bathroom before, totally taken off guard

You guys live such interesting lives. I just drink bourbon alone and fall asleep to M*A*S*H

I'm more interested in your choice of bourbon?

On a not so special night like last, Breckenridge.

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Girls need shoes! I have shoes for every occasion, moreover practical and impractical shoes for every occasion ("sitting/standing shoes" plus walking shoes).
    I know I have a bit of a problem, I have several pairs I haven't even worn yet...I'm trying to get up the (whatever it is I need) to donate some, especially some of the brand new ones

As a minimalist, this annoys me to no end. I can’t get my shoes down to a reasonable amount without feeling like I’m missing a few perfect pairs. Throw in the multiple seasons and I can’t get it below 10 pairs.

Edit: when i say it annoys me, i mean I’m agreeing with you. Girls need lots of different kinds of shoes, and that annoys me

As a wanna be minimalist it upsets me too.

Why I have shoes that I can't walk in because my heels slip out and I may fall on my face and break my teeth, I don't know...except they are cute, and new
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

@caco_ethes

......how many different kinds of kicks do you need living in West Dakota?
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

@caco_ethes

Summer:

Flip flops
    Flats
    Dressy sandals
    Casual flat sandal

Winter:

Ankle boots
    Shin-high ? boots
    Tall brown boots
    Tall black boots

All seasons:

Flip flops for gross gym shower
    Running shoes
    Chucks
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

@caco_ethes

Summer:

Flip flops
    Flats
    Dressy sandals
    Casual flat sandal

Winter:

Ankle boots
    Shin-high ? boots
    Tall brown boots
    Tall black boots

All seasons:

Running shoes
    Chucks

m_5a22e0a57f0a053cc7035397.jpg
  • caco_ethes
    Options

@caco_ethes

Summer:

Flip flops
    Flats
    Dressy sandals
    Casual flat sandal

Winter:

Ankle boots
    Shin-high ? boots
    Tall brown boots
    Tall black boots

All seasons:

Running shoes
    Chucks

m_5a22e0a57f0a053cc7035397.jpg

😂😂😂
  • caco_ethes
    Options

@caco_ethes

Summer:

Flip flops
    Flats
    Dressy sandals
    Casual flat sandal

Winter:

Ankle boots
    Shin-high ? boots
    Tall brown boots
    Tall black boots

All seasons:

Running shoes
    Chucks

i got
    flip flops
    boots
    boots
    sneakers
    vans
    chucks
    boots
    moccasins
    one pair tory burch if i have to dress up and boots won’t work

so 9

😍😍
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed of my shoe hoarding right now
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    When girls chew on their hair

Whaaat? That's gross.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    When girls chew on their hair

Whaaat? That's gross.

Nasty habit. Last time I saw that was primary school. Smh.
  • Kiyomoo
    Kiyomoo Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I don't like receiving dick pics from men.
    To be fair, I also wouldn't like receiving boob pics from women, but that hasn't happened to me yet.