Gender specific peeeeeves

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    [I give it a good “finger around the rim” every other day or so.

So... you know, do ya need a ride home when this thread is over?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    When we're having a coed, lighthearted, friendly conversation about busoms and some guy shows up and interjects the four letter word that starts with the letter "s" and rhymes with the word puck, I'm reminded why joking around with men often turns sour and it's a downer.

I know! "Stuck" !

Wait.

Dang.

That's five letters, isn't it?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    When we're having a coed, lighthearted, friendly conversation about busoms and some guy shows up and interjects the four letter word that starts with the letter "s" and rhymes with the word puck, I'm reminded why joking around with men often turns sour and it's a downer.

Who’s the protagonist in this hypothetical situation?
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Any long haired individuals, male or female, not clearing out the shower drain.

Maybe I’m just a clean freak but I give it a good “finger around the rim” every other day or so.

ahn2b9ymodoh.gif

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Why y'all feel the need to make me sneeze with excessive perfumes and body sprays

+1

That's a coughing choking attack waiting to happen. Agree
    .. DIAL it down.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

Maybe I’m just a clean freak but I give it a good “finger around the rim” every other day or so.

ahn2b9ymodoh.gif

I had to read the whole post...now I cant stop snickering.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Why y'all feel the need to make me sneeze with excessive perfumes and body sprays

This goes for men and women. I sometimes have to leave the room
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

ahn2b9ymodoh.gif

l12ip6vbg9ra.gif
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Girls who constantly complain about their spouse/bf/gf
    Get a divorce, break up
    ...just shut up
  • strunch
    strunch Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The amount of shoes my wife seems to need.
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I have known women who demand a certain kind of house and want a certain number of kids and they act all pouty and demanding to their husbands...i have heard the line well I dont care what he has to do but I want a huge brand new house. They then act all like it is so cute...
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    strunch wrote: »
    The amount of shoes my wife seems to need.

Girls need shoes! I have shoes for every occasion, moreover practical and impractical shoes for every occasion ("sitting/standing shoes" plus walking shoes).
    I know I have a bit of a problem, I have several pairs I haven't even worn yet...I'm trying to get up the (whatever it is I need) to donate some, especially some of the brand new ones
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    When she says i need me time. It not you. Then she jumps into another relationship not even a week later.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    When she says i need me time. It not you. Then she jumps into another relationship not even a week later.

lol. My 14 year old son just dealt with this. Girl falling all over him saying she wanted to date him since 4th grade. He reluctantly agrees and they go out a few times, and she is all happy. Two weeks later she dump s him saying she just doesn't have time, but then a week after that is seeing a new guy and they show up to a dance together.

My words to my son...we are bat sh crazy.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I don't like when men leave the toilet seat up because once at night I fell in. No fun.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I don't like when men leave the toilet seat up because once at night I fell in. No fun.

I've been there.

giphy.gif
  • ACDodd
    ACDodd Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    If you do leave the toilet seat up and you hear a splash followed by screaming and cussing do not be laughing when she comes back to bed.