Gender specific peeeeeves

Options

Replies

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    @SwannySez wrote: »
    I find gender specific anything to be ridiculous. People are people. If you are looking at people as having gender specific traits? I cheer for your eventual evolution.

I mean sure, it’s fun to make jokes about stereotypes as long as you accept that it’s all BS, but to imagine that these things are real and specific to anyone is even more hilarious.

This is radical thinking here Swanny... you're a dangerous man ;)
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I find gender specific anything to be ridiculous. People are people. If you are looking at people as having gender specific traits? I cheer for your eventual evolution.

I mean sure, it’s fun to make jokes about stereotypes as long as you accept that it’s all BS, but to imagine that these things are real and specific to anyone is even more hilarious.

Peeing around the toilet tho? I mean...

My daughter manages this. I have absolutely no freakin’ idea how.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    I dare you to say you're not hungry when I'm ordering food then pick off my plate...I. DARE. YOU.

Do people do this?! I'd stab 'em with a fork.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Options

Sadly women pull this off too..... :grumble:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Also, friendly reminder to get along while you complain about one another please

Thanks
    4Legs
    The possibly ironic moderator

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

Eeeewee....hoooowww??? Maybe i dont want to know😑
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

Public restrooms, I assume they are "hover" failures. I have to wonder if they get it all over their pants sometimes.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options

"The Hover Method" is hard if you haven't been doing your squats.
  • justinewillcutyou
    justinewillcutyou Posts: 530 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    women who say " i wish there were still nice guys out there"

2d7f541facc64d1169fa4bec29dccbb8--sweet-guys-the-nice-guys.jpg

Men who expect sex just because they were nice to a woman.

*FTFY
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Sleep with other people.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Oh, men who expect sex just because you have been out a few times.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Oh, when some women take forever in the bathroom. It does not take that long to pee. These slowpokes are why the women's bathroom line is so long.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Oh, when some women take forever in the bathroom. It does not take that long to pee. These slowpokes are why the women's bathroom line is so long.

Omg me too. I take like 30 seconds tops what the hell do some women do in that stall
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    That they complain all the time and refuse to admit it.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Their obsession with decorating every event held under the sun.

Do we really need a *kitten* bouquet centerpiece for our weekly meeting? Rein it in, sister.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Their random lotion applications. That pina colada scent will engulf your nostrils when you least expect it.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Dudes that send a picture or video of there little guy unannounced and Un asked for, like your little fu fu isn’t gonna make me respond to you
    So PSA don’t do it
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Sloppy, lazy slobs that can't be bothered to lift a hand to take care of themselves (prepare a meal, shower, etc.).