Gender specific peeeeeves

Options
SnackherBarrell
SnackherBarrell Posts: 5,021 Member
What does the opposite gender do that drives you cray cray?

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    'macho' guys acting macho or hot headed like it's the 'real man' thing to do.

Yeah, no.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Men who can't seem to locate the laundry bin. No darling, don't leave your pants in the toilet floor again or you'll find all your clothes in the street outside.

Men who can't locate the toilet and go all around the toilet, on the seat and on my rug. Not happenin!

Do you mean on the bathroom floor? Or do men actually leave their pants in your toilet?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I want nice people in my life, doesn't mean I want to or plan to date those nice people.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Leaving the toilet seat up. Once at night, I fell in.

Not knowing how to cook and expecting me to do it all.

Just general insensitivity to my feelings.

Farting and burping. Naw.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Men who can't seem to locate the laundry bin. No darling, don't leave your pants in the toilet floor again or you'll find all your clothes in the street outside.

Men who can't locate the toilet and go all around the toilet, on the seat and on my rug. Not happenin!

Do you mean on the bathroom floor? Or do men actually leave their pants in your toilet?

who does that?

Well now that you've given me the idea I might try it.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    -Jealousy
    -Men who find the need to brag about money, belongings or the size of their Richard
    -When friendliness is used as an opening to flirt or be inappropriate
    -Men who talk poorly about their exes
    -Hypocrites

I hear ya, Meg. The other day I was reviewing my 401(k), trying to figure out if $3MM was enough to retire at 59.5 and this guy came into my office ranting about his ex. I was like "whoa, bro! I don't need to hear that! My ex is a beotch herself, always whining about this and that so don't tell me your problems"

Well it pissed him off and he kicked me right in my 12" dong region. Hurt like a sumbitch. Fortunately my Maserati has cooling seats.

Clearly its not enough to retire
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Be, all....female-y