Options
    Women when they dislike me. So, women.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    -Jealousy
    -Men who find the need to brag about money, belongings or the size of their Richard
    -When friendliness is used as an opening to flirt or be inappropriate
    -Men who talk poorly about their exes
    -Hypocrites

I hear ya, Meg. The other day I was reviewing my 401(k), trying to figure out if $3MM was enough to retire at 59.5 and this guy came into my office ranting about his ex. I was like "whoa, bro! I don't need to hear that! My ex is a beotch herself, always whining about this and that so don't tell me your problems"

Well it pissed him off and he kicked me right in my 12" dong region. Hurt like a sumbitch. Fortunately my Maserati has cooling seats.

If u have 3.3 mil and own a maserati ur doing it wrong

But my Maserati does 185.

So does my Fiat if I dropped it out of a plane.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    women who say " i wish there were still nice guys out there"

2d7f541facc64d1169fa4bec29dccbb8--sweet-guys-the-nice-guys.jpg

Men who expect a relationship just because they were nice to a woman.

They call themselves “incels” and they are abominable.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »

Women who expect a relationship just because a man was nice to them.

Thanks captain obvious. Was replying to the picture.

captain-obvious-gif-4.gif
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

They call themselves “incels” and they are abominable.

I lurk r/braincels when I want to lose faith in humanity.
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Men who puff their chest out when an attractive girl enters the room. They look like freakin peacocks, it's like they are waiting to be given rosettes and judged or something.
    Men who puff their chest out when an attractive girl enters the room. They look like freakin peacocks, it's like they are waiting to be given rosettes and judged or something.

They aren't puffing thier chests, they are sucking thier stomachs in

Actually I think they are trying to inflate something a bit lower.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Why is it such a big deal for a guy to say "I like you?" We already know as many times as we've seen you stare, slack jawed, penis erect, stuttering, trembling. JUST ADMIT IT.

That annoys me about guys. Feelings scare the crap out of them.

About women, why can't we just have a good time? Why do you feel the need to compare? Do you. Just because I run my life differently than you do, it is not an indication of judgement on my part over how you run your life. We are different people, we're gonna like different things.

That annoys me about women.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    -Jealousy
    -Men who find the need to brag about money, belongings or the size of their Richard
    -When friendliness is used as an opening to flirt or be inappropriate
    -Men who talk poorly about their exes
    -Hypocrites

I hear ya, Meg. The other day I was reviewing my 401(k), trying to figure out if $3MM was enough to retire at 59.5 and this guy came into my office ranting about his ex. I was like "whoa, bro! I don't need to hear that! My ex is a beotch herself, always whining about this and that so don't tell me your problems"

Well it pissed him off and he kicked me right in my 12" dong region. Hurt like a sumbitch. Fortunately my Maserati has cooling seats.

If u have 3.3 mil and own a maserati ur doing it wrong

But my Maserati does 185.

Lost your license and now you can't drive? (or is it don't drive? can't remember)

My biggest pet peeve is pigeonholing me. Thinking I like something or expecting a certain behaviour from me because "ALL women...."
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I find gender specific anything to be ridiculous. People are people. If you are looking at people as having gender specific traits? I cheer for your eventual evolution.

I mean sure, it’s fun to make jokes about stereotypes as long as you accept that it’s all BS, but to imagine that these things are real and specific to anyone is even more hilarious.

Peeing around the toilet tho? I mean...
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I find gender specific anything to be ridiculous. People are people. If you are looking at people as having gender specific traits? I cheer for your eventual evolution.

I mean sure, it’s fun to make jokes about stereotypes as long as you accept that it’s all BS, but to imagine that these things are real and specific to anyone is even more hilarious.

You mean, I am imagining he has a penis? Or that his testosterone level has no bearing on his musculature? And my mood swings have nothing at all to do with my menstrul cycle?

Wow, dude. Thank you for enlightening me. I feel so woke now. I was obviously very confused.

Mansplained.

You do you, Splitty.

:D