Gender specific peeeeeves

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Assuming I can’t open the spaghetti sauce jar

Yes, you just have to hit it on top 'till its dented and then pry it open with a spoon
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    I can't pick just 1 thing OR a gender... because people in general drive me "Cray Cray"

This, but I'm sure I can think of a few ...
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    not gender specific... but the inability to post a picture (anywhere) without filtering the *kitten* out of it.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Girls who don't wash their greasy smelly hair. I get wanting to preserve a nice blow out, but if I can smell your greasy scalp from 3 feet away, it's a problem
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    When she goes to bed around 8pm but her online light stays on well after.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    women who say " i wish there were still nice guys out there"

2d7f541facc64d1169fa4bec29dccbb8--sweet-guys-the-nice-guys.jpg

Men who expect a relationship just because they were nice to a woman.

I'll admit this was me when I was younger. It was always "why doesn't she want to go out with me, I'm so nice and such a good friend". Looking back on it now, I realize that made me less nice and less of a good friend than I thought I was.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Any long haired individuals, male or female, not clearing out the shower drain.

Maybe I’m just a clean freak but I give it a good “finger around the rim” every other day or so.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Maybe I’m just a clean freak but I give it a good “finger around the rim” every other day or so.

Oh goodness, this is fraught
  • kindalikevelma
    Options

Must. Resist. Temptation.

No you shan’t.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Oh goodness, this is fraught

yeah i actually have a great gif reponse for that line too and no warnings.
    but think i'll just save it for another occasion though.
  • kindalikevelma
    Options

Must. Resist. With. You.

638llsvvp4v5.gif

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I find most women do this weird thing where they ask a million of questions that guys dont think of nor care to ask

About? .... Like what? .... Emmmph? ...Seriously? 😆😅😂
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    inside.gif
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    When we're having a coed, lighthearted, friendly conversation about busoms and some guy shows up and interjects the four letter word that starts with the letter "s" and rhymes with the word puck, I'm reminded why joking around with men often turns sour and it's a downer.
  • kindalikevelma
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    When we're having a coed, lighthearted, friendly conversation about busoms and some guy shows up and interjects the four letter word that starts with the letter "s" and rhymes with the word puck, I'm reminded why joking around with men often turns sour and it's a downer.

Why can't i figure this riddle?

that one guy who said he wanted to sample my goodies

Oh man, i ate all my Halloween candy...do you have any left?

@CaptainFantastic01 I found my candy thief.