Help !! I can lose my muffin top ๐Ÿ˜”

Options
I am 5โ€7 , 135 lb .. with 25 % fat ... tiered of working out nothing is happening .

Replies

• gisselleacuna
    gisselleacuna Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for you reply ... Should I lose more weight them workouts to rebuild? Yes I am very unhappy with my body chape, I was not bless with curvs. ๐Ÿ™
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    If you lose more weight, I can almost guarantee you will not be happy with your body shape (been there), building muscle can help. Even if you have the intention of bulking (gaining weight to put on muscle) I would first start with recomp to lower your bodyfat and take advantage of the muscle gain that can come with newer lifters .

Whatever you decide, start lifting now. Follow a proper progressive program. It will help retain and build muscle. Don't wait until you get to goal, otherwise you will be building what you lost and it is much more counterproductive. It will be like picking flowers to throw away just to have to grow them again.

• sardelsa
    Options
    Here is a great list of lifting programs, depending on if you have no equipment or go to a gym there is an option for everything

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1

• gisselleacuna
    Options
    Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š!! I have been lifting ways for 2 months already, also I am eating 1300 cal at day and 100 g of protein. Thanks again for the info
  • sardelsa
    Options
    Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š!! I have been lifting ways for 2 months already, also I am eating 1300 cal at day and 100 g of protein. Thanks again for the info

Are you losing on that intake? Again you can lose maybe a few lbs but I would start to think about maintaining soon. Good luck!
  • GretelGSD
    GretelGSD Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You might need to lean out a bit more before you lose fat in that area, plus the workout pants aren't helping. See how you look and feel at 130. xx
  • gisselleacuna
    Options
    You might need to lean out a bit more before you lose fat in that area, plus the workout pants aren't helping. See how you look and feel at 130. xx

I know my workout pants are not that great they all fit the same .., I just have a long flat sasss ๐Ÿคฃ hard to cover.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Honestly I blame the pants, not your body. Almost everyone can have muffin top im the wrong pants.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    ya looks like the pants. The skinniest most fit perfect woman in the world would have a "muffin top" - Wouldnt even call that a muffin top- when pants push their skin in. Thats sort of what skin does. Its not tight and locked in place its soft and squishable. Like the muffin tin stopping the muffin....note the name muffin top. Buy new pants that sit higher up
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options

I know my workout pants are not that great they all fit the same .., I just have a long flat sasss ๐Ÿคฃ hard to cover.

High waisted leggings are in fashion.... They're everywhere! They'll do wonders for your muffin top :)
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,442 Member
    Options
    Meh, I would honestly just accept some skin being squished up rather than wear higher pants. Wish it was easier to get hip pants at the moment. But each their own.