Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Let me know you a little better

Replies

• anl90anl90 Posts: 904Member Member Posts: 904Member Member
    -I recently started getting back into drawing to cope with my anxiety. I consider myself pretty mediocre, but I have fun with it.
    -I am a HUGE film and music buff. I have over 8k songs on my iPod, and probably well over 300 DVDs/Blu-Rays. My collection is never complete lol.
    -I am a little (ok a lot) obsessed with James Spader rn. Luckily, I have a little 'family' on Twitter I can fangirl with over him. :p
  • _impressive__impressive_ Posts: 191Member Member Posts: 191Member Member
    Which one you wanna know? I have a few personalities

The one on the left....no..my left
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,145Member Member Posts: 11,145Member Member
    I drive a gas guzzler and I pretty much drive as fast as I can get away with.
    One might even say I have a lead foot.

Me too!
  • avalonbluesavalonblues Posts: 283Member Member Posts: 283Member Member
    I've always been kind of a pacifist. When I was a kid, my father told me, "Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it."
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 219,487Member, Premium Member Posts: 219,487Member, Premium Member
    I've always been kind of a pacifist. When I was a kid, my father told me, "Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it."

Hiya , nice to see ya :) 👋
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 8,937Member, Premium Member Posts: 8,937Member, Premium Member
    I am a shopaholic.
  • rainman765rainman765 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    I love fitness! And women who love fitness
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 8,937Member, Premium Member Posts: 8,937Member, Premium Member
    I am a animal lover and my whole life lost animals have found me.
  • kimber0607kimber0607 Posts: 686Member Member Posts: 686Member Member
    I don't have any pets currently...a 14yr old girl and 15 yr old boy at home, are more than I can handle..LOL
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 1,092Member Member Posts: 1,092Member Member
    I don’t see the need for raincoats when Saran Wrap works perfectly fine.
  • MissFoxyOneMissFoxyOne Posts: 20Member Member Posts: 20Member Member
    I have an obsession with water- different kinds and different tastes glass bottles mostly
  • samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Posts: 944Member Member Posts: 944Member Member
    Luckily my breasts are small and humble so they are often not confused with mountains
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 1,092Member Member Posts: 1,092Member Member
    Luckily my breasts are small and humble so they are often not confused with mountains

Same here. But when I flash random strangers I still yell “These are breasts! They are not mountains!” Just to clarify.
  • samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Posts: 944Member Member Posts: 944Member Member

Same here. But when I flash random strangers I still yell “These are breasts! They are not mountains!” Just to clarify.

You're doing gods work my dear
    You couldn't pay me to sit through three hours of "Endgame".
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,945Member Member Posts: 3,945Member Member
    i was a latchkey kid pretty young and thought if I learned to bark like a dog really well if a stranger came to the door i could bark and they’d think we had a big dog and wouldnt break in and kidnap me

so anyways i really honed that talent and got super good at it, and now can do an amazing bark impression of a big dog like you would totally think it was pit or doberman but it’s pretty useless nowadays
    edited May 8
  • sarahcordes6sarahcordes6 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    - I'm a German expat living in Scotland
    - I love dogs but cannot have one at the moment because it wouldn't be fair to the dog
    - I hate having to make phone calls (call the GP, customer services, etc..)