Beach Beauties II

Options
This the second thread for the Beach Beauties. We just finished the first one today July 15th. This one will start today and continue until August 31.

We will weigh-in once a week - Mondays. Makes you more accountable for the the weekend.
We (suggestions from group wanted) will post weekly goals. Example - 64% of water - 45min of exercise a day - no snacks after 8pm. etc.)
We will post weigh-in results Tuesday morning after everyone weighs-in (Need help with job???)
Everyone is encouraged to checkin daily and set daily goals or accomplishments. This really helps in being accountable or gain support and motivation from others.
So we will start today - no waitin until Monday....

We have a short time until Monday so lets start with

1.) Drink at least 64 oz of water. (plain water)
2.) Do at least 30 min of exercise every day. (walking counts)

My current weight is 129 and my goal weight is 125.

My goals for today:
1.) Go to step class tonight.
2.) No adding salt to food!!!!

Ok so all the old Beauties that want to continue and those new ones: Let's go!!!!!!

Replies

• TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!

Goal for Monday 171 ( Currently 174-173 ish) 64

Work out goal work out at least 30 min on sat and sun (previously, i was not working out on weekends)

Goal for today- 32 ounces plain water ( I NEVER drink Plain water...I will work oup to 64 plain)
    Goal for today- Go to crossfit
    Go to sleep by 930
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in too!
    My goal for monday is hopefully 165! I know I can do it.

Goals for today:
    Drink tons of water more than 90 oz
    Go swimming after work and throw in some water exercises
    Get to bed early
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    My current weight is 173 and my goal weight is 171

My goals for today:
    1) Drink at least 6 cups of water
    2) Dig deeper in today's Insanity workout
    - Just started week 2 - doing a dvd that I did in week one so I should be able to stay more on track)
    3) Get in my bikini and get some sun in my backyard (I don't have a fence either!)
    - Few weeks ago I got a bathing suit that had a skirt bottom and a takini top. Last week I found a bikini that looked pretty and actually covers up my c-section scar & covers where my pouch flops lol. I wore it once already. Just trying to build up more body confidence so I can brave up and wear it when we go to waterpark on post. Tried of having nice tan arms & legs but a white middle!! lol)
  • turboandrea
    turboandrea Posts: 108
    Options
    Count me in:

Starting weight last weigh in (on Sunday): 198.8
    Goal weight for Monday: 197.

Total goal weight: 160

Goals for this weekend:

Hit it hard with Chalene on Saturday and Sunday!
    Take a dog walk on REST DAY, tomorrow.
    Plan out meals for next week.
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    HI Beach Beauties II,

I am in for this one. I am at 185 right now and would like to get into the 170's. I just want to break the 180's. So, if I can get to 179 that would be good. That will be 6 pounds in 6 weeks. Let's see if I can get it done. I am excited to have a new thread and I hope to stay on track. I am gonna be on vacation for 2 weeks during August, so this may be helpful for me.

Good luck everyone and welcome to the continuation of Beach Beauties.
  • Megooo19
    Megooo19 Posts: 199
    Options
    I'd like to join!

My last weigh in I was at 148 lbs on 7/12.
    My goal for monday is 147.

I leave for hawaii tuesday so less would be better! lol

My goals for today: Run at least 2 miles and do my pilates video
    Drink more water!
  • Murphy15
    Murphy15 Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi! My current weight is 157 and my goal for Monday is 155.

My main goal for this weekend is to eat well! I keep letting the weekend sabotage my progress during the week.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    HI Beach Beauties, I'm in again....

Start Weight with MFP on 1/12/10 and heaviest ever weight.....164.5

Todays Weight 7/15/10..............................................................123.5

Goal Weight for 7/19/10.............................................................123

Final Goal Weight 8/31/10.........................................................119
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    I'm in!!!

Goal for Monday 171 ( Currently 174-173 ish) 64

Work out goal work out at least 30 min on sat and sun (previously, i was not working out on weekends)

Goal for today- 32 ounces plain water ( I NEVER drink Plain water...I will work oup to 64 plain) -- I drank 20 ozs pure water
    Goal for today- Go to crossfit- did not do cross fit....but i did 30 min of rock solid abs and 2 hours of walking slow pace - aka grocery shopping
    Go to sleep by 930-- it is 938 and i'm going to bed now. goodnight my friends
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    HI Beach Beauties, I'm in again....

Start Weight with MFP on 1/12/10 and heaviest ever weight.....164.5

Todays Weight 7/15/10..............................................................123.5

Goal Weight for 7/19/10.............................................................123

Final Goal Weight 8/31/10.........................................................119

You are my inspiration 40 pounds in 6 months.... thats my goal
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Welcome all Beauties,

My goals for today:

1.) Water water water
    2.) Find a healthy choice tonight - we are going for pizza with the Godchildren!

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Ok my new goal 130lbs, im 140lbs now!!! Hope i can do it!!!

Goal weight for 7-19-10 is 139lbs!!!
  • amandadidier
    Options
    Hi Beach Beauties II!

I'm so happy we are gonna continue! but sorry I didn't make the last weigh in for BB 1...so I am now 124 and would like to hit 118 by late august..

.my overall goal is to definately get more exercise in daily so,

....I'll try aiming for 270 min of exercise for this coming week....i quit smoking during BB 1 and will try and stick to not smoking (i've now been 47 days smoke free), and i'll try and drink 5 glasses of water a day...i know i should drink more but i have to start somewhere...
  • Cina04
    Options
    My Goals For Today:

1. Not stepping on the scale for the rest of the weekend
    (I cheated this morning & got on the scale - bad habit but did reach my goal - now it's abput maintaining through out the weekend - I keep bouncing from 171 - 173)

2. Have another great workout session as I did yesterday (I burned 1104 calories in a hour!!)
  • Megooo19
    Megooo19 Posts: 199
    Options
    Cina04 what kind of workout do you do that burns 1000 calories an hour?

My goals for today: Drink Water.
    Don't sit around move it! ( I already did a 45 minute workout yay!)
  • Cina04
    Options
    Cina04 what kind of workout do you do that burns 1000 calories an hour?

My goals for today: Drink Water.
    Don't sit around move it! ( I already did a 45 minute workout yay!)

I do Insanity & Brazil Butt Lift. (both are round one cycles for me)
    Whenever I added my Insanity workouts by trying to match the exercise best provided by this site, I felt I'm burning way more calories since I'm dripping in sweat and totally dead afterward. I finally got a heart monitor watch and I ended up being right. I'm burning way more calories!

oh and I had did both dvd's back to back. My plan is to do BBL in the mornings and Insanity in the afternoons but I've been sleeping in so to make it up I have to knock both out during naptime lol instead saying I'll make it up on recovery day =)
  • turboandrea
    Options
    My HRM tells me I burn anywhere from 800-1300 calories doing TurboFire so I can appreciate that! :)
  • turboandrea
    Options
    Weighed in today. Lost 2.6 pounds my first week on MFP. :)

Last night I battled the Chinese food restaurant to stay under my calories and eat a sensible 700 (lol)-calorie meal. I was so proud of myself because this is the first time I've EVER been able to commit to being healthy when going out to eat Chinese. Mexican is my next food genre to conquer! :):)

This week is going to be tough. It's the TOM so the last thing I feel like doing is working out. I know it'll make me feel better, just have to get up the motivation. :D

Best of luck on the weigh-ins lady! I'll have to weigh in Sunday due to my work schedule Mondays.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Beauties,

Just checking in - have had a busy weekend. Made unhealthy food choices on Saturday. Had freinds and family in from out of town. Ooops!! But, that was the first rreal cheat day in 47 days. Anyways, lots of water today and healthy choices. I did the fat burner workout from power 90 also. I went to the grocery and I have healthy meals and lunches planned for the week. I am still in phase two if south beach. Slower working in some good carbs. Hope everyone has a healthy day and tomorrow is weigh-in!!! I expect a little gain but I will live with it and move on. I am excited to be on a thread and continuing my journey!!!!!

Have a great evening!!!
  • Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Options
    Can I jump in here? :)

I am hoping that I crack 155 by tomorrow...I was at 156 last week (and the week before, and the week before), but have revamped some things this week so hopefully I will get to losing again.