Beach Beauties II

Replies

• barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Good Morning Beach Beauties, And its a beautiful morning here helped by the fact that i'm down another pound since last Monday!!!:laugh:

Start Weight with MFP on 1/12/10 and heaviest ever weight.....164.5
    Weight on Monday 7/12/10..............................................................122
    Weight on Thursday 7/15/10 (start of new challenge).................123.5
    Todays Weight 7/19/10......................................................................123

Final Goal Weight 8/31/10.................................................................119

Good Luck to you all
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Happy Monday Beauties,

Today is our first official weigh-in to start the week. I am sad to say that I am up a pound - back to 130. I think I hit another plateau. I am go back and forth between 128.8 and 130.2 for the last two weeks. Time to mix it up a little. Had a cheat day Saturday - but really back at it today.

So, the goals for the week.

1.) drink 64 oz. of water a day
    2.) exercise at least 30 mins. every day
    3.) try for 4 to 5 servings of fruits/veg.

My daily goal

1.) Do a power walk tonight. (completed day 49 of Power 90 this morning)
    2.) Really watch portions and control snacks. (phase two of South beach)
    3.) Don't get depressed about the 130 :(

Everyone check-in today and we wil post a list at the end of the day. If any of you beauties have the time and know how - please help with this one. I can do it - but not really good at it for some reason.

Hope everyone has a great weigh-in!

Have a happy healthy day!
  • Megooo19
    Megooo19 Posts: 199
    Hey everyone!

I weighed in this morning and I lost 0 so I'm still at 148. :frown: But I ate horribly this weekend, so I cant say I'm shocked. Oh well, my goals for today are to eat better (so far so good) and to workout tonight. Tomorrow I'm off on vacation and I wont be back until next wednesday but my goal is to loose at least a lb while I'm gone. Shouldn't be too hard considering I should be swimming everyday. :happy:
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Hi Beach Beauties,

I actually weighed myself after breakfast, so I am hoping that is why I can say I gained 5 pounds since last weighing myself. I went down to NYC this weekend and wasn't very good about what I ate, but not super horrible I don't think. Well, this week I reall have to be strong about working out and eating well. I leave for Jamaica in 2 weeks. Super excited.

Goals for today:
    1. Workout
    2. Drink 10 cups of water
    3. Stay under calories
    4. Clean my house
  • So, I work at McDonald's, and while I burn quite a lot of calories during my 8-hour shifts, I sometimes gorge myself on break with all that darn free food. The 1,000-calorie milkshakes don't help, either. :(

So...

Goal: Drink (at least) 32 oz. of water by the end of the night
    Choose healthier alternatives for my dinner break
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    ok i did pretty bad this weekend :cry: .... i didnt workout sat or sun:sad: .... sat we cut yards and clean my mothers rental home up to put on the market, so we didnt get home till that night and i was soooo tired i just took at bath and went to bed because me and my husband were going to the beach the next day; i did ok and thats a big OK eating sat!!!! Then sun we went to the beach and had dinner at margaritaville and then had ice cream!!! So needless to say i didnt do so well sunday on the eating:blushing: .... i feel bad but i got up this morning and went for a run/walk and im about to do pilates and tonight is p90x stretch!!! So maybe i didnt do to much damage.... i weighed myself this morning and i had only gained half a pound so i guess that isnt that bad, but i want to lose that and another pound this week so i will be pushing myself hard the rest of the week!!! :bigsmile:
  • Hi everyone..this entry will have to be short because i'm at work...

today's weight (start weight) 125.2 (up one pound since last weigh in)

goal weight by august is 118.0

goal for the week:
    1) exercise 15-30 minutes in the morning
    2) do a minimum of 45 min a day of exercise
    3) do my jarri love dvd once & pilates dvd once this week
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Hello Beach Beauties,
    No weightloss this week. Maintained at 167. I'm happy though. I'm like 7 lbs away from my goal weight and I bought Insanity this weekend. Will be starting that on August 2nd and also driking Shakeology for one of my meals so I know this is going to be a total change for me. I think I'll continue to do BBL cause i wanna keep my booty working.
  • Murphy15
    Murphy15 Posts: 142
    Alright friends...I'm at 155 today! This was my goal for the week and I'm very excited!

My goal for next Monday is 154. I'm trying to be realistic, I'm taking the bar next Tuesday, so I have other things to focus on.

Goals for the weekend are to stay within my calorie goal! I'm so bad on the weekends. I at least need to try and exercise.

Have a good week everyone!
  • lobster888
    Ok Beauties,

I think I confused the new beauties. I need starting weight - (use todays weigh in) and goal weight. I don't have some beauties starting weight or goal weight or todays weight...or I am just confused. Below is just a draft - so please help me guys. I told you I am not good at this. But this is important. It really helps to set goals and post weigh-ins.

Here is my attempt.. We will consider todays weight the start weight for this thread.

Beautie ----Todays weigh-in 7/19
    goal weight

Amandadidier
    Bballgrrl
    Barty
    Cina04
    Gabyp0716
    Gigi76
    Juliathejordan

Lobster888
    Megoo19
    Michellerw
    Murphy15
    Sassy0913
    Spaceandrea

Please send in your weight and/or goal weight. I am sorry if I missed someone or got it wrong. Hang in there guys ...I will get this right by the time we reach August 31st.!!!!!!
  • bballgrrl34
    HI Beauties,

Great job everyone. I was horrible this past weekend, but hoping I can step it up. I went for a run this morning and although it hurt and sucked, it felt good to do it. So, I am gonna go to a bbq tonight and going to have to be real disciplined.

Goals:
    1. Stay under calories
    2. Drink 10 cups of water
    3. Do abs/stretch
    4. Workout
  • lobster888
    Good Morning Beauties,

Well completed day 50 of Power 90( Sweat 3/4) this morning!!!! Yeah!! I was able to get a 35 min walk in last night and hopefully make it to spin/ab class tonight!!!

Got all my water in too.

My goals for today:

1.) Water water water - back to plain water (no cysta light)
    2.) No added salt
    3.) Portion control.....
    4.) No snacking after 8:30 - it's usually 9:00 !!

I really need to stay focus on my goals. I want to be fit and healthy...I am getting stronger (go Power 90) but I still need to take off these last few pounds!! i know that it will take work - then work to maintain it. I can do this - I just need to push through another plateau. I see results ... so I just need to focus and not be satified where I am right now. I know I can do this and get in the best shape for me.

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!!
  • GiGi76
    core synergistics and running today, and stay within calorie limits and drink 80-100oz of water today!!!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    I am sorry to say I didn't reach my goal my body went wacko gained 2lbs but it returend to normal, my weight yesterday was 174. My goal for monday is 172. i did drink the 64 ounches of water.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    I am sorry to say I didn't reach my goal my body went wacko gained 2lbs but it returend to normal, my weight yesterday was 174. My goal for monday is 172. i did drink the 64 ounches of water.

My work out yesterday was springs-

5 min warm up 4mph
    2min spring 6 mph
    3 min rest 4mph
    2min spring 7 mph
    3 min rest 4 mph
    2min sprint 8 mph
    3 min rest
    90 sec spring 9 mph
    2 min rest 4mph
    30 sec sprint 10 mph
    1 min rest 4 mph
    5 min cool down 3.5 mph

50 squats and 100 crunches.

Todays work out Billy banks boot camp and 50 squats and 100 crunches
  • bballgrrl34
    Hey,

Congrats Lobster on completing your day 50 of Power 90. You will shed those pounds in no time. Just keep up your hard work, and in due time they will come off. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. You probably are gaining lots of muscle so your weight may not change. How do you look and feel? Sassy, the couple pounds are fine. They will probably be gone next week when you weigh-in. Just keep up the good work and you will be fine. I met all my goals yesterday. It was the first time that happened in a long long time. I am going to Jamaica in 2 weeks. I am hoping to get down 5 pounds in 2 weeks. I had previously lost this weight and then gained it all back, so I want to really get on the grind and tighten up before I fly to Jamaica and in a bathing suit all day.

Goals for the day:
    1. Drink 12 cups of water
    2. One mini dessert
    3. Run (check)
    4. Abs/stretch
    5. Basketball if game rained out then I have to go to the gym still and do a lift

Good luck everyone and have a great day.
  • lobster888
    Hey Beauties,

Well I completed day 51 Power Sculpt 3/4 , this morning and did a power walk for 30 mins this evening. My eating was in check and I drank almost 98ounces of water - if you count 16 oz of home brewed green tea!!!! That's a lot of water !! I received the Power 90 master series today. Very excited about started to work level 5/6 in with 3/4!!!

Thank for the encouragement bballgrrl. I feel stonger and my jeans are fitting better - but that one pair - you know the one - that when it fits right - you'r there!!!! The one thing that has changed the most so far,is in my shoulders and arms. I can were tanks and halter tops and it looks nice!!! ( my wedding dress is a halter.) I am getting a few compliments too, so I know that I am getting there. Just not quite where I want to be yet. It will come, the wedding is still about 2 1/2 months away so I have a little time.
    Hope you meet your goal for Jamaica... you will have so much fun.!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!
  • GiGi76
    Yoga X today along with running!!!
  • lobster888
    Good Morning Beauties,

I started day 53 of power 90 and I did level 5/6 sculpt for the first time. Loved it!! I think this will really help me for the next 30 days. I am excited to be started something a little new and different. Tomorrw level 5/6 sweat!!! yeah!!

Goals for today
    1.) healhty choice for friday lunch
    2.) Water - trying to get in at least 80oz of jsut plain water
    3.) Watch snack sizes - it's a snack not a meal!!!

I decided I am going to give myself a treat tonight of a glass of wine....and a small piece of dark chocolate> Don't try to talk me out of it. My mind is made up - I need a treat!!!! ( this will help me with Goal 1. today)

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!!
  • lobster888
    Good Evening Beauties,

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Remember weigh-in is on Monday!!! I hope to see some losses for the beauties. I was able to do power 90 Sweat 5/6 this morning and got in a 30 min walk this evening. I also had my treat of wine and chocolate last night. I hope that satifies me for awhile LOL

Have a happy healthy day!
This discussion has been closed.