Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 50

Options

Replies

• brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Thanks @quiltingjaine for the neckbones recommend - I will read more about them, looks interesting!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,877 Member
    Options
    @marinaabcde If your son cooks, he should clean up. When my DH realized he liked baking (cookies, mostly) he would leave the mess for me. I told him he needs to clean up if he was going to use MY KITCHEN so he is now pretty good about that and even hand washes everything he uses.

@abowersgirl With all of that exercise, I think you would benefit from drinking more water - significantly more. It would help with recovery and should reduce pain. JMHO

@tiabirdie56 Congrats on your mini-YAY! Almost 70# is wonderful and you are to be commended for your stick-to-it-iveness! Carry on!!
  • DebCountsAll
    DebCountsAll Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    marcvb35 wrote: »
    7/21 - 193lbs. ate okay yesterday since wife wanted the salmon leftovers. I made a salmonwich with water chestnuts and fat free ranch dressing. I Love eating the foods I hunt, fish, and gather.

I have a LOT of extended family who do the same...and who would never do it for trophy.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine You are probably right, I have never been a thirsty person (I drink coffee in the morning and water the rest of the day, nothing else) I have always had a hard time with water in take.

I also took into consideration that after I worked out, I couldn't go to sleep right away, so i finally fell asleep around 3 15 am and I wake up ten to seven. I'm sure the lack of sleep has a little to do with it as well.

@jerier thanks for the info, I will keep that in mind