Need help losing weight in my 30s! Who’s with me?

Options

Replies

• DeterminedJenK
    DeterminedJenK Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I’m 36 and starting again. I am determined and realize this needs to be a life change. I’d love support :)
  • lorilynn22
    lorilynn22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I’m also Canadian and in my 30s. I’ve been tracking for only 9 days now. I also have fatigue. I am down to 196 now but I find it is so hard to get the weight off. I’m looking for people to help support me in this journey also.
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    31 here as well, just over 200 now and can't wait to get past that particular milestone!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just turned 30 in Colorado. Got a lot more to lose
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added as well, I'm 37 and this is definitely much harder!
  • arnnanz
    arnnanz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That's me... add away.
  • mekelly
    mekelly Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I identify with so many people in this thread! I'm 35 from Australia. I lost 20kg from my highest weight (over 40lb) but have put 5kg back on again over the last few months so wanting to address this before it gets out of hand.

Good luck to everyone on their journey, we can do it!
  • Lisiz
    Lisiz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I hear you all!! I am 37 and in Australia, and have been struggling with out of control food cravings and weight gain for more than a year. I’ve finally got my mind and my hormones in check so am ready be motivated and be motivating!! 😊
  • annabananaLA
    annabananaLA Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 38 and in LA. I’ve just decided after a lifetime of being chunky that I’m not going out like that. But I also know I need support! I hope it’s okay if I send you guys adds!
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 38 and in LA. I’ve just decided after a lifetime of being chunky that I’m not going out like that. But I also know I need support! I hope it’s okay if I send you guys adds!

Already accepted!! Welcome! :smiley:
  • imlightning
    imlightning Posts: 38 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    39 yo female here living in Toronto.

I’ve been struggling with losing weight (about 20 lb five years ago) to gaining it all back and then some within the last two years.

I’m looking to lose this weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle. For me, cutting out beer and wine is going to be a huge challenge.

Feel free to add me :)
  • terrordawg
    Options
    39 yo female here living in Toronto.

Feel free to add me :)

Awesome! I ❤️ Toronto
  • madelenehy
    madelenehy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m in my 30s with a 1 yo from Manchester UK. I’m desperately trying to loose my baby weight, anyone feel free to add me x
  • c93marie
    c93marie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »
    I don’t know WHAT happened, but as soon as I turned 30, losing weight got a whole lot harder.

I’m looking for supportive friends who want to motivate and BE motivated to be the best version of themselves!

A little about me:
    I’m 33yo, living just outside of Toronto, ON. Work and my day-to-day life has been very stressful, and I’m more tired than ever before. Trying to find the strength and energy to work out is super hard, but I’m up for the challenge! Just need some pals to give me some advice and keep me accountable!

I’m 5’4” and 204lbs. (probably caused by my love of beer lol)
    Looking to make BIG changes so I can shed some pounds, and be happy & healthy!

If ya wanna be friends, gimme a shout :smile:

Love team motivation! I am 5'6" and weigh 164 lbs. I'd like to lose weight too and get healthy. I'm starting a 10 day organic cleanse when it gets here and I would Love to have a team to do the challenge with and encourage each other! I sent you a friend request!
  • peaceissues
    peaceissues Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and definitely need to lose weight. I'm 5'3 & currently 210 lbs. My goal weight is 135 lbs.
  • terrordawg
    Options
    I'm 33 and definitely need to lose weight. I'm 5'3 & currently 210 lbs. My goal weight is 135 lbs.

We have very similar goals!! Just sent you a request! :)
  • cgibson522
    cgibson522 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Would love to connect!! I’m age 30 and live in California. I just started using MFP and could definitely use some connections to stay motivated!
  • kmgkt6
    kmgkt6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Totally with you on it only getting harder! I swear weight came of easier I my 20s before kids! Would love to be part of your group!
  • SWellz
    SWellz Posts: 62 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Anyone can add me. 30 and just started back up! I travel a lot for work and have this problem with experiencing everywhere I go through food and not more active pastimes. I'm 5'5.5'' and currently 167, trying to get to 132.
  • Yivs_87
    Yivs_87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    31, from Europe. I'd love more friends for accountability.

Losing weight now is harder simply because my life is quite different from when I was in my 20s. Working on a career, more responsibilities, more stress... Easier to make excuses.

Add me!