Need help losing weight in my 30s! Who’s with me?

1235»

Replies

• Shundre159
    Shundre159 Posts: 1 Member
    Hope your journey is going well! In my 30's too and looking to lose some serious weight. Please feel free to add me!
  • meglangnewbody
    meglangnewbody Posts: 3 Member
    I am 35 and have at least 120 lbs to lose, after losing some weight last year I thought I was headed in the right direction. But life happend and my whole direction changed to taking care of others first and myself last. I have a very long journey ahead of me and it is not going to be easy but I do not want to have the illness's and the worry as well as I want to live my best life with my husband and kids. I want to travel with out having to think about what I can or cant do. I want to ride the rides at the beach with my kids, and enjoy taking pictures with them. I hope we can be friends to keep motivating each other to get where we want to be!! Feel free to add me!
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Just checking in! Sent out some more requests today 😊

As always, feel free to add me! Could always use more support!
  • tkc616
    tkc616 Posts: 18 Member
    33 here in CT- need to lose 20 pounds!!! I like to work out so for me its more of the food aspect ugh! add me!!
  • Beachbod2020
    Beachbod2020 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm 34 and it's so hard now! I wish I could go back 10 years and tell younger me who could eat everything and stay slim that every time people told me "you'll regret eating that when you're older..." to stop eye rolling they speak the truth! Ah well we live and learn. I'm just so happy I've found MFP. Never too late to make positive changes :) it may take a little longer for us to get there but the destination is still the same!
  • bexidee
    bexidee Posts: 12 Member
    Add me! Literally since my 30th birthday in June I have found it impossible to lose weight :( I feel you!
  • Ugh, me too! I've started gaining in my 30s and just vaguely "being healthy" for a while to balance the scales doesn't resolve the situation any more! (Hence why I'm on MFP and counting calories.) It's weird experiencing that difference in your bodily processes, right?
  • sarawilliams5889
    sarawilliams5889 Posts: 105 Member
    Just turned 30 in May and it has been a struggle to try and shift this weight!! So much easier in my 20’s, I wish I hadn’t gone and regained it all!! Good luck everyone 😊