Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you prefer Cake or pie and what flavors

Options

Replies

• Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    Cannoli

Yes please!! Or cannoli cake!
  • bijarkhan
    bijarkhan Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I saw this post and said Are you kidding me? We are trying to be good and not destroy what we are working so hard for. I can just imagine all the salivary juices going around thinking about pie. But, since I am here: banana cream pie, lemon pie, pumpkin pie, and the good old fashioned apple pie. Then I think about the calories, probably base line of 500 a slice, and state it's not worth it! I am worth more than adding a pound of fat. Thank you. However, if a holiday rolls around, I will work it off through exercise. Keep smiling everyone.
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    bijarkhan wrote: »
    I saw this post and said Are you kidding me? We are trying to be good and not destroy what we are working so hard for. I can just imagine all the salivary juices going around thinking about pie. But, since I am here: banana cream pie, lemon pie, pumpkin pie, and the good old fashioned apple pie. Then I think about the calories, probably base line of 500 a slice, and state it's not worth it! I am worth more than adding a pound of fat. Thank you. However, if a holiday rolls around, I will work it off through exercise. Keep smiling everyone.

Woooo but they are all so delicious!!
  • bijarkhan
    Options
    One of my friends called Saturday, Sinful Saturday. That would be the only day pie should be considered (other than holidays, of course).
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Pieeeee🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧
    Pecan and key lime
  • bijarkhan
    Options
    Okay, time for cake lovers to come back and post. Banana bread, carrot cake, lemon pound cake, and tres leche cake. Yum. But, still I love pie better.
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    Carrot cake anyone?
  • crohnsfighter
    crohnsfighter Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Ice cream cake!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Coffee cake :smiley: but it has to be home made
  • cinnabondelights
    cinnabondelights Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Japanese strawberry shortcake and 7-Up pound cake are the only cakes I like- don't like any other cakes or pies. :c
  • bijarkhan
    Options
    Tell the truth, what about cinnabons? lol Just kidding, want to give you a real shout out for the accomplishments that your MFP journey has given you!
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    lemon cake with coconut, pecan pie, apple pie without cinnamon, rhubarb pie, date squares, triffle, sticky toffee pudding cake, lemon tarts, coconut anything, mango anything.. ok must stop getting hungry lol
  • brotato_chip7
    brotato_chip7 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I DO like pie.
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    I like potato chip pie lol
  • brotato_chip7
    brotato_chip7 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Brotato chip pie is better
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Lemon Merginue Pie, and that merguinue better be at least 3-4 inches high! Yum
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Brotato chip pie is better

I am sure it is yummy.. what are the ingredients lol
  • Frieswithdatshake
    Frieswithdatshake Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    salted caramel apple cheesecake
  • summerresolution
    summerresolution Posts: 651 Member
    Options