FALL WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE 2018 (September, October, November and December) A Continuation

Options

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady, Me too Donna, but I just consider the weight loss I've already been blessed with and I'm grateful. I'm not going to throw a 77lb loss of weight away. It's just a blip. I don't even have cravings for foods anymore. Its just stress that has me eating available starchy carbs in the house. I have cookies, cake and chocolate in the freezer. Brownie mixes in the pantry. I don't want it. Frankly, I think its the change in weather more than stress. When the first cold snap comes I want to eat more. Once the weather stays cold and the air dries out, I'm okay, but this year it just doesn't want to remain stable. So, I eat a little more and wait it out 😆 just not too much.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE STARTING WEIGHT: 161 lbs

Sept. 3: 161
    Sept. 10: 159.2
    Sept. 17: 158.6
    Sept. 24: 162.6 water gain & dressed, arm
    SEPTEMBER goal 159
    September actual 160

OCT. 1: 160
    OCT. 8: 163.8 swelling,surgery
    OCT. 15: 158.6
    OCT. 22: 157.8
    OCT. 29: 157.6

OCTOBER GOAL: 160
    OCTOBER ACTUAL: 157.6

NOV. 5: 159
    NOV. 12: 156.4🌟⭐🍀⭐🌟
    NOV. 19: 156 ♥ Down 5! Finally❣
    NOV. 26: 155.6
    NOVEMBER GOAL: 155
    NOVEMBER ACTUAL: 155.6

DEC. 02
    DEC. 09:
    DEC. 16:
    DEC. 23:
    DEC. 30:

DECEMBER GOAL: 154
    DECEMBER ACTUAL:

CHALLENGE WEIGHT LOSS GOAL: Lose 4-10 lbs. 151-157 (Solidly in the 150’s)

ACTUAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR CHALLENGE:

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,231 Member
    Options
    Original MFP starting weight (January 2018) - 168.2
    September starting weight - 148.4
    Ultimate goal - 145 (range between 142 - 148)

Sept. 3: 151.4
    Sept. 10: 150.2
    Sept. 17: 150.4
    Sept. 24: 148.0
    Sept. 30: 146.8
    SEPTEMBER GOAL: 146
    SEPTEMBER ACTUAL: 146.8

OCT. 1: 149.2
    OCT. 8: Rowing the Wild & Scenic Rogue River; was down to 146.8 upon return 9 October.
    OCT. 15: 145.4
    OCT. 22: 144.6
    OCT. 29: 149.6
    OCTOBER GOAL: 144.5
    OCTOBER ACTUAL: 147.4.

NOV. 5: 151.0
    NOV. 12: 148.6
    NOV. 19: 149.2
    NOV. 26: 145.0
    NOV. 30: 148.0
    NOVEMBER GOAL: 143
    NOVEMBER ACTUAL: 148

CHALLENGE WEIGHT LOSS GOAL: 6.4 pounds
    ACTUAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR CHALLENGE: 0.4 pounds.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,850 Member
    Options
    @MollyMadison2017 You are still killing it! I need some motivation badly, and I think you've just given me a bit. Thanks and congrats on a job well done!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,231 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady

You've lost 60 pounds. YOU HAVE LOST SIXTY POUNDS! So what if the last couple months you've hit a small speed bump. You gained back 6% of the SIXTY POUNDS you lost. So what? Nothing! That's what! Tomorrow is a new day and a new month. Guess what? You'll lose that four puny pounds and keep working your way down. Down down down.

Look at what you HAVE done. That should be good motivation. It's motivating to me anyway. Inspiring even. My loss was much less. I get it that it's frustrating to get stuck for a little while. It happens. Whatever. Look back at what you already have done!

And then read that little line at the top of your posts about how an inch is a cinch. Just take it inch by inch. Ounce by ounce. Next thing you know, you'll look in the rear view mirror and see where you've come, and it's AWESOME.
  • deepwoodslady
    edited December 2018
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    @deepwoodslady

You've lost 60 pounds. YOU HAVE LOST SIXTY POUNDS! So what if the last couple months you've hit a small speed bump. You gained back 6% of the SIXTY POUNDS you lost. So what? Nothing! That's what! Tomorrow is a new day and a new month. Guess what? You'll lose that four puny pounds and keep working your way down. Down down down.

Look at what you HAVE done. That should be good motivation. It's motivating to me anyway. Inspiring even. My loss was much less. I get it that it's frustrating to get stuck for a little while. It happens. Whatever. Look back at what you already have done!

And then read that little line at the top of your posts about how an inch is a cinch. Just take it inch by inch. Ounce by ounce. Next thing you know, you'll look in the rear view mirror and see where you've come, and it's AWESOME.

Wow. Thanks so much. I LOVE MY FITNESS PAL and all you nice folks on the forums. You're right. I have lost 60 pounds. A few pounds up & down are not that big of a deal. I do get frustrated because I am not at a "plateau" but am suffering a result of my choices. However, I have had some crisis situations these past few months that have led to stress eating and extra traveling & restaurant meals. However, you are right. Just set-backs. I've learned a gajillion tools from all the great people on these forums. I know how to do this when I get my mind set. I think that you do get more flies with honey than with vinegar. So I shall focus on the "honey". (What I've accomplished so far}, and stay away from the "vinegar" (negative thinking). Thanks for coaxing me back in line with nice words of praises. I hope you have a great weekend!

• deepwoodslady
    Options

Donna from the Midwest……Age 58 yrs young…..5’ 5 1/2”

145320379.png

YARD BY YARD IS HARD…….INCH BY INCH IS A CINCH……

HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER: 253 IN 2014/2015
    STARTING WEIGHT AND DATE WITH MFP (MY FITNESS PAL): 235.0 ON 1/11/2018

I will be weighing on the 1st and last day of every month. All other weigh-ins will be on Mondays to help keep me accountable on the weekends 

Sept 01: 178.8 starting weight
    Sept 03: 180.0
    Sept 10: 177.2
    Sept 17: 179.4
    Sept 24: 176.0
    Sept 30: 173.8

SEPTEMBER GOAL : 172.4
    SEPTEMBER ACTUAL: 173.8
    ……………………………..TOTAL LOST IN SEPT: -5.0 lbs

OCT. 01: 174.0
    OCT. 08: 174.8
    OCT. 15: 175.4
    OCT. 22: 177.8
    OCT. 29: 177.0
    OCT. 31: 177.2

OCTOBER GOAL : 164.9
    OCTOBER ACTUAL: 177.2
    ……………………………..TOTAL LOST IN OCT: + 3.2 GAIN

NOV. 01: 177.6
    NOV. 05: 177.2 Lots of travel this week. Oh no!
    NOV. 12: 177.6 Better than expected. I actually went up drastically earlier in the week after 5 days of travel (I hit over 180), so I am relieved it is working it’s way back down. Have a great week everyone!
    NOV. 19: 178.6 I am not proud but it is due to yet more traveling. From here to the New Year I will be doing lots of it. I enjoy it, but hate the affects of restaurant dining.
    NOV. 26: [limegreen]180.4[/color=limegreen] Thankgiving dinner feast was yesterday for our family. Then, weigh today. Ugg. I actually ate way less than the old days, but still ended up quite bloated. Caved for the pecan pie which is never good. Next week will be a huge improvement.
    NOV. 30: 178.1 A small loss since the 26th, but a bad month overall. Ugg.

NOVEMBER GOAL : 159.9
    NOVEMBER ACTUAL: 178.1
    ………………………………TOTAL GAIN IN NOV: 0.9 lbs

DEC. 01: 178.0 Late December will be very difficult with all the social gatherings, baking and receiving baked goods, the Feasts and the restaurants while doing the out-of-town shopping. However, today is only December 1st and I am going to do my best to make these first couple of weeks count and help neutralize my overall stats for the month. A joyous time of year, but lets all enjoy it in good health.
    DEC. 03:
    DEC. 10:
    DEC. 17:
    DEC. 24:
    DEC. 31:

DECEMBER GOAL : 156.9
    DECEMBER ACTUAL:
    ……………………………..TOTAL LOST IN DEC:

WEIGHT LOST SO FAR: - 0.9 lb LOSS
    Challenge Weight Loss GOAL: 21.5
    ACTUAL Weight Loss for Challenge: TBD

Challenge STARTING Weight: 178.8
    Challenge ENDING Weight : TBD
  • xrsxrs
    xrsxrs Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    STARTING WEIGHT AND DATE WITH MFP : 166 lbs. on June 16, 2016

CHALLENGE STARTING WEIGHT 09/01: 160.2

Sept. 3: 159.8
    Sept. 10: 160.2
    Sept. 17: 157.6
    Sept. 24: 160.2
    Sept. 30: 156.6

SEPTEMBER GOAL: 154
    SEPTEMBER ACTUAL: 156.6
    SEPT TOTAL: -3.6

OCT. 1: 157.2
    OCT. 8: 160.2
    OCT. 15: 157.8
    OCT. 22: 159.6
    OCT. 29: 156.4
    OCT. 31: 155.8

OCTOBER GOAL: 148
    OCTOBER ACTUAL: 155.8
    OCTOBER TOTAL: -.8

NOV. 5: 156
    NOV. 12: 154.2
    NOV. 19: 155
    NOV. 26: 158
    NOV. 30: 166.4 surgery on the 26th

NOVEMBER GOAL: 142
    NOVEMBER ACTUAL: +10.6

DEC. 3:
    DEC. 10:
    DEC. 17:
    DEC. 24:
    DEC. 31:

DECEMBER GOAL: 136
    DECEMBER ACTUAL:

WEIGHT GAIN THIS WEEK: 3 lbs.

CHALLENGE WEIGHT LOSS GOAL: 136

ACTUAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR CHALLENGE: -2.2
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @deepwoodslady
    Wow! Thank you! Aren’t you sweet! 💞

I love the positive attitudes & wisdom that @mtaratoot, @tiabirdie56 , and you have expressed!

I woke up this morning asking God what I should be doing now...with maintenance approaching, house mostly decluttered, all labs good...’be been trying to figure out what’s next...

The reply was:
    “Focus on Health - both body & mind.”
    I was somewhat relieved to be honest because I know I DO need to keep focused to retain the health I have now.

Then:
    “EVERYTHING comes from Health.”
    As I know all too well, I was unable to do so many things or gave any real Life.”

So, I’m going to jettison the feelings of being Selfish, and “Focus on Health - both mind & body” because without it, I won’t be able to live this Life I Love!♥️

And now a few of my tips & tricks for you, @deepwoodslady !

* Set a VERY EASY goal for December- almost a laughable one! You are in this for the long run!
    * My first YEAR I lost 16.3 lbs. Started cutting back on portions, organized kitchen, tossed old food, cooked & ate only at home for one month, started reducing eating out gradually.

* Second: 22.4 lbs.
    Was told by Doc in June to walk 10K steps per day. Didn’t get there, but did walk Much more than before. Ate out 1-3 meals per week. Cut out refined sugar By Choice (not worth the cravings &increase in appetite for me.) did Pilates to regain strength & flexibility, both of which were shot.

* 2018 (so far): 34.8
    getting an Apple Watch in March was hugely impactful. I began exercising DAILY. I call it “me time” & tend to do it between 4:30-6:30 pm) suppresses appetite for dinner & the evening.

I had slowly built up to 8K steps per day (slow, no hills) and thanks to the “24 hrs of exercise Challenges” in MFP, I started to see I could do much more. I built up to 40 hrs of exercise a month prior to breaking my arm, but still hit over an hour a day for November!

I kept reading things about HIIT, so I added that 3 times per week the past two weeks on my ex. Bike. I’m reading catalogs & magazines, etc.. I read that HIIT it keeps us active as we age, great for heart & brain, and it was the only thing in one study that got rid of belly fat!! SOLD !!
    Thighs were sore first week or so, but nowI look forward to it, too!

Our bodies are amazing!

Total (so far): 73.5

I wrote all this to hopefully show you that truly this is not a race & as I got lighter, healthier, and more fit, I could lose more each year because I had mastered dozens of habits cumulatively.. small micro habits..

Each week I look at all my numbers & I ask myself: what’s one thing that went well?” (Honey) And then “what’s one small change you could make?” This has become the backbone of my approach.

This week my answers were went well: “You kept moving/exercising and listened to mediations on Simple Habits.”
    One small change: don’t eat out & no sugar
    (Small because I had done this for most of the last year, but could/can feel it slipping...)

So, 1) set a laughably easy goal for December. I’ve done this since May 2018. And I feel great when I do it - and often surpass it, rather than feeling bad if I don’t meet an ambitious goal, which can cause stress, and lead to eating to relieve the stress. CHOOSE SUPER EASY GOALS over many months.

2) Each week celebrate a success & create one small change you can practice this week.

Hugs! 💞🌈🎉
    You have done SO GREAT❣️
  • deepwoodslady
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Thanks so much for sharing the advice. You have done so well and it is beyond generous that you would share your secrets with me.

I understand your idea of making small, more achieveable goals. For sure, sometimes I do try to push myself so hard. A bit of a perfectionist, I guess.

Restaurants are not a problem for me on the day to day because, quite honestly, we hardly have any where I live. LOL. Which is probably why there is a complete lack of control when I do have those opportunities. My town has one McDonald's and a couple of small family owned restaurants that I became bored with years ago LOL. One of those restaurants closes at 2:00 PM (only open for breakfast & lunch). The other until 8:00 PM including summer tourist time and weekends. But I do have to travel several times per month since we are pretty secluded and then I have the problem. What others take for granted, I find too hard to resist. I know all about bunless and that I shouldn't order dessert, but I am so weak to the temptation most of the time because the restaurants have these FABULOUS offerings. I will work on making small goals in this area too since small goals really are a great idea and a great start.

Watching my sugars at home is pretty normal for me as I am T2D. I just need to stay away from the desserts when out of town. In my home I keep 90% cacao dark chocolate for cravings. Sugar is my weakness so I try to keep some sugar free things available in a pinch that is not too heavy in carbs.

My exercise is seriously lacking since it got cold. I was walking in my neighborhood until the renovations began again this year. I used to walk 5-6 miles a day (until about a year ago) even if I had to do it inside the school (we have a k-12 schoolhouse). I have always enjoyed seeing the artwork displayed in the hallways from the kids, or see upcoming events for them. Our average graduating class per year is from 8 to 15 students. They have kindly mapped out a 1 mile map so we can walk inside since there is no mall, strip malls, gyms or anything of that nature in our area. We also has the track outside the school. I started doing renovations a couple of years ago, room by room. It has really tied me up. Reno's are slow here because of the lack of skill and the lack of large hardware stores like Home Depot. I am trying to get motivated to do some form of exercise in my own home but Gosh am I ever tired since I own and run small cabins and motel on my property. I am open 7 days a week, 24 hours on-call. My husband is not longer here to take a shift, and my son is Autistic which means that the average person would not want to trust him with money, or charge cards or special requests. @abowersgirl mentioned looking into walking or step videos on youtube. When I get my livingroom back, I think I will try that. Again, small changes could make that difference.

Here is a new vow to myself: Each week, I vow, from here on out, that I will try to make one small goal or change in any diet or exercise category that can help me reach my larger goals. This week the whole house carpeting is going in Thursday, and OMGosh, we are literally packing up the entire house, with nowhere to put it all since all the rooms are getting carpet but the kitchen and bath. I am even sleeping on mattresses on the floor! But I vow that after Thursday I will make a smaller more reasonable goal and follow through. Am I nervous about this? Of course. It is December and I will be traveling more than normal for holiday shopping. But even in my travels I will find a reasonable goal!

Thanks again for sharing some of the secrets to your success. True, it's not a race. There is no doubt in my mind I will get there. I just have to stop beating myself up and taking steps backwards when I'm less than perfect. Slow and steady wins the race.

Have a great Sunday!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @deepwoodslady

You are doing Great!

I call myself a Recovering Perfectionist! 😂

One thing that might help when traveling/eating out is eating 3/4
    of each thing you order?! Next month: 2/3 Following month: 1/2... baby steps!

I learned a tip about desserts! Nothing tastes as good as the first bite!! Try it! It’s true! So you eat 5 bites savoring every morsel or eat half or (full-in-the-blank) and get 95% of the enjoyment!

I forgot another tip: unsalted, dry roasted or raw nuts...especially walnuts (Omega 3’s)
    I enjoy almonds & pecans too. I weigh them by the 1/2 oz and savor each one with water or tea. I take them with me when I travel
    With cut up apples with cinnamon/allspice/nutmeg & berries (anti-oxidants)...

You got this!!

PS Good luck with the carpets!
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    @deepwoodslady

You are doing Great!

I learned a tip about desserts! Nothing tastes as good as the first bite!! Try it! It’s true! So you eat 5 bites savoring every morsel or eat half or (full-in-the-blank) and get 95% of the enjoyment!

I forgot another tip: unsalted, dry roasted or raw nuts...especially walnuts (Omega 3’s)
    I enjoy almonds & pecans too. I weigh them by the 1/2 oz and savor each one with water or tea. I take them with me when I travel

You got this!!

Portion Control. At a glance it seems obvious. If I am "dieting" and I want to lose weight, I must practice portion control. But it really isn't so simple. Sometimes what we put on our plate, or what we order is more of habit than hunger. I, honest to goodness, just never thought of some of these ideas.

I know that many restaurants have "lighter fare" or 1/2 portions but I skip right past them. I am going to start looking and ordering from them. When it's not available, I will order smaller items. Sometimes I am a good girl and ask for a take-out box immediately upon ordering, but not usually. This must also become my habit when it's that type of meal.

I eat almonds and walnuts daily. I actually mix them and eat them as a snack. I have never thought of taking a portion with me when traveling. That is such a good idea! I eat them because they are healthy, they relieve my "crunchy" snack cravings and the help me feel full because of the healthy fats. The fullness would really help when traveling.

I don't always think things out when my head is not in the game. Using MFP and meeting so many folks with their ideas, their plans and their victories really helps keep things in perspective. I know I live out in the boondocks. I was originally a city girl but moved to where my mother retired, in the middle of nowhere, 21 years ago when I learned of son's autism. I bought my small business to work at home, and used family to help with my son when I needed to go anywhere because I couldn't trust anyone else until he was verbal and learned language (5 years old). I get so excited when I get to go back to a city, any city, and experience the familiar sights, sounds, smells and tastes. But I have to remember that it is not going anywhere. It will still all be there when I am more ready for it physically and mentally.

Thanks for reminding me that I don't have to omit anything in my social life, not even good food. It is not about erasing, it is about being mindful of the portion. It is about how it will affect my plan overall. Making better choices. Allowing myself to be in control-not the food.

I know that this back & forth exchange is not just helping me, but helping others too. Perfect timing on all the tips you are sharing as we all begin our holiday shopping, traveling and baking. I do feel more empowered going into December since your post. Another social event today. My grandson Owen is turning one. More food. Today I will be handling things a little differently but I will still partake and enjoy. Today I get to practice this new mindset. The first bite is always the very best anyway, you are absolutely right. A nibble here or there. A Sliver of the cake. I don't have to "run home" to my safe place where I eat properly. I can do it wherever I go and be safe anywhere around food. I can do this! I know how to do this. I've learned thousands of things from hundreds of people on MFP, including you. A new idea, a little nudge, emotional support, shared stories, great tips-all help so very much on this journey. Sometimes I backslide a little bit and I just need someone to pull me out of the ditch so I can get back on the road. Thanks again for the assist. :smile:
  • malika1976
    malika1976 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    STARTING WEIGHT AND DATE WITH MFP (MY FITNESS PAL): 123.8 kg (273 lb) (morbidly obese)

CHALLENGE STARTING WEIGHT: 101 kg (223 lbs)

SEPTEMBER GOAL: 98 kg (216 lbs)
    SEPTEMBER ACTUAL: 93.6 kg (206.4 lbs)

OCTOBER GOAL: 90.5 kg (199.5 lbs) 
    OCTOBER ACTUAL: 85.5 kg (188.5 lbs)
    October achievements: Now overweight not obese, lowest weight since Dec 2010.

NOVEMBER GOAL: 83 kg (183.0 lbs) (was originally 92 kg)
    NOVEMBER ACTUAL: 78.8 kg (173.7 lbs)
    Very pleased to be in the seventies.

DEC. 3: 77.4 kg (170.6 lbs)
    This takes me over the 100 + lbs lost threshold.  However, I'm not sure whether to post because my eating hasn't been great this week. I'm going to make an appointment to talk to my GP about it.
    DEC. 10:
    DEC. 17:
    DEC. 24:
    DEC. 31:

DECEMBER GOAL: 76 kg (167.6 lbs) (was originally 89 kg),
    DECEMBER ACTUAL:

WEIGHT LOST THIS WEEK: 2.8 kg (6.2 lbs) Too much when I'm getting close to healthy BMI - only 2kg away now.

GOAL FOR THIS CHALLENGE: 76 kg (167.6 lbs), that is to lose 25 kg (55.1 lbs). Original goal weight for challenge was 89 kg)

(This seems like a huge amount, but this is because I have adjusted it to take account of actual weight lost. My aim each month is to lose 3 kg. My GP and dietitian approve).

ACTUAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR CHALLENGE:  23.6 kg (52.0 lbs)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @deepwoodslady

You are doing Great!

You got this!!

Portion Control. At a glance it seems obvious. If I am "dieting" and I want to lose weight, I must practice portion control. But it really isn't so simple. Sometimes what we put on our plate, or what we order is more of habit than hunger. I, honest to goodness, just never thought of some of these ideas.

I know that many restaurants have "lighter fare" or 1/2 portions but I skip right past them. I am going to start looking and ordering from them. When it's not available, I will order smaller items. Sometimes I am a good girl and ask for a take-out box immediately upon ordering, but not usually. This must also become my habit when it's that type of meal.

I eat almonds and walnuts daily. I actually mix them and eat them as a snack. I have never thought of taking a portion with me when traveling. That is such a good idea! I eat them because they are healthy, they relieve my "crunchy" snack cravings and the help me feel full because of the healthy fats. The fullness would really help when traveling.

I don't always think things out when my head is not in the game. Using MFP and meeting so many folks with their ideas, their plans and their victories really helps keep things in perspective. I know I live out in the boondocks. I was originally a city girl but moved to where my mother retired, in the middle of nowhere, 21 years ago when I learned of son's autism. I bought my small business to work at home, and used family to help with my son when I needed to go anywhere because I couldn't trust anyone else until he was verbal and learned language (5 years old). I get so excited when I get to go back to a city, any city, and experience the familiar sights, sounds, smells and tastes. But I have to remember that it is not going anywhere. It will still all be there when I am more ready for it physically and mentally.

Thanks for reminding me that I don't have to omit anything in my social life, not even good food. It is not about erasing, it is about being mindful of the portion. It is about how it will affect my plan overall. Making better choices. Allowing myself to be in control-not the food.

I know that this back & forth exchange is not just helping me, but helping others too. Perfect timing on all the tips you are sharing as we all begin our holiday shopping, traveling and baking. I do feel more empowered going into December since your post. Another social event today. My grandson Owen is turning one. More food. Today I will be handling things a little differently but I will still partake and enjoy. Today I get to practice this new mindset. The first bite is always the very best anyway, you are absolutely right. A nibble here or there. A Sliver of the cake. I don't have to "run home" to my safe place where I eat properly. I can do it wherever I go and be safe anywhere around food. I can do this! I know how to do this. I've learned thousands of things from hundreds of people on MFP, including you. A new idea, a little nudge, emotional support, shared stories, great tips-all help so very much on this journey. Sometimes I backslide a little bit and I just need someone to pull me out of the ditch so I can get back on the road. Thanks again for the assist. :smile:

@deepwoodslady
    You are More than Welcome!!!

Thank you so much!
    I so appreciate your being open to my ideas. I really do want to help folks realize this is possible with baby steps &
    Creative problem solving.

You are amazing, and I’ve known since your first post that you will accomplish your goals!

• Cloverdoll
    Cloverdoll Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    MFP Start Weight Nov 17, 2018: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .322.8 LBS
    Challenge Start Weight Nov 22, 2018: . . . . . . . . . . . . . 316.4 LBS

11/19 - 320.4
    11/26 - 313.4

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .November Loss: . . . . . 9.4 LBS

12/03- 307.4
    12/10 -
    12/17 -
    12/24 -
    12/31 -

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .December Loss: . . . . . . ??? LBS

Weight Loss for the Week: . . . . . . . . . . . 6.0 LBS
    Weight Loss During Challenge:. . . . . . . . 15.4 LBS
    Weekly Weight Loss Goal: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3 LB
    Challenge Weight Loss Goal: . . . . . . . . . . . . . 16.4 LBS
    Challenge Goal Weight: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 302 LBS
    Ultimate Goal Weight: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 135 LBS
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    the weight and gained it all back plus some. This time’s starting weight was 224.5 on 4 June, 2018. Started back on MPF at 221 on June 27, 2018

CHALLENGE STARTING WEIGHT: 203.1lbs Aug 26th

Sept. 3: 200.4 (-2.7)
    Sept. 10: 198.3 (-2.1)
    Sept. 17: 196.3 (-2.0)
    Sept. 24: 192.8 (-3.5)

SEPTEMBER GOAL: 8.1lbs (195)
    SEPTEMBER ACTUAL: 9.6lbs (193.5)

OCT. 1: 193.5 (+0.7)
    OCT. 8: 192.7 (-0.8)
    OCT. 15: 189.9 (-2.8)
    OCT. 22: 189.8 (-0.1)
    OCT. 29: 187.6 (-2.2)

OCTOBER GOAL: 6 lbs (189)
    OCTOBER ACTUAL: -5.9 lbs (187.6)

NOV. 5: 187.0 (-0.6)
    NOV. 12: 184.2 (-2.8)
    NOV. 19: 182.7 (-1.5)
    NOV. 26: 180.7 (-2.0)

NOVEMBER GOAL: 4 lbs OR 184
    NOVEMBER ACTUAL: -6.3 lbs (180.7)

DEC. 3: 178.4 (-2.3)
    DEC. 10:
    DEC. 17:
    DEC. 24:
    DEC. 31:

DECEMBER GOAL: 2.5 lbs OR Maintain (I hit my goal for the challenge so the goal for December is mainly just to stay below 180)
    DECEMBER ACTUAL:

WEIGHT LOST THIS WEEK: -2.3lbs Didn't post last week as I was traveling home, amazingly still lost weight although that could just be the fact that I am using a different scale now.

CHALLENGE WEIGHT LOSS TO DATE: -24.7LBS

CHALLENGE WEIGHT LOSS GOAL: 23 lbs (180)
    ACTUAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR CHALLENGE:
  • Cloverdoll
    Cloverdoll Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ksavy wrote: »
    I hit my goal for the challenge so the goal for December is mainly just to stay below 180

Congratulations. ksavy
  • Amin92
    Amin92 Posts: 27 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    CHALLENGE STARTING WEIGHT: 217.8lbs

Sept. 3: n/a
    Sept. 10: 217.8lbs
    Sept. 17: 222lbs
    Sept. 24: 216lbs

SEPTEMBER GOAL: 216lbs
    SEPTEMBER ACTUAL: 216lbs

OCT. 1: 215.4lbs
    OCT. 8: 213.4lbs
    OCT. 15: 217lbs
    OCT. 22: 212.6lbs
    OCT. 29: 211.4lbs

OCTOBER GOAL: 208.5lbs
    OCTOBER ACTUAL: 211.4lbs

NOV. 5: 209.6lbs
    NOV. 12: 209.6lbs
    NOV. 19: 211lbs
    NOV. 26: 211.4lbs

NOVEMBER GOAL: 207.4lbs
    NOVEMBER ACTUAL: 211.4lbs

DEC. 3: 208.4lbs
    DEC. 10:
    DEC. 17:
    DEC. 24:
    DEC. 31:

DECEMBER GOAL: 205lbs
    DECEMBER ACTUAL:

WEIGHT LOST THIS WEEK: 3lbs

CHALLENGE WEIGHT LOSS GOAL: 18lbs

ACTUAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR CHALLENGE: 9.4lbs
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    STARTING WEIGHT AND DATE WITH MFP (MY FITNESS PAL): 265.2 on 02/26/2018

CHALLENGE STARTING WEIGHT: 227.1 on 08/27/2018
    Sept. 3: 222.4
    Sept. 10: 218.9
    Sept. 17: 217.2
    Sept. 24: 215.2

SEPTEMBER GOAL: 223
    SEPTEMBER ACTUAL: 215.2

OCT. 1: 213.2
    OCT. 8: 205.9
    OCT. 15: 202.4
    OCT. 22: 198.6
    OCT. 29: 196.2

OCTOBER GOAL: 207
    OCTOBER ACTUAL: 196.2

NOV. 5: 191.1
    NOV. 12: 188.5
    NOV. 19: 185.4
    NOV. 26: 182.5

NOVEMBER GOAL: 190
    NOVEMBER ACTUAL: 182.5

DEC. 3: 179.9 :smile:
    DEC. 10:
    DEC. 17:
    DEC. 24: will be travelling this day; may weigh in early
    DEC. 31:

DECEMBER GOAL: 175
    DECEMBER ACTUAL:

WEIGHT LOST THIS WEEK: 2.6

CHALLENGE WEIGHT LOSS GOAL: 175 (adjusted)

ACTUAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR CHALLENGE: 47.2