I need to apologize

Options
whierd
whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
A friend recently deleted me from his FL due to me showing off pictures of delicious looking food that I made, such as grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches. Unfortunately this friend felt that he could not resist such tempting food after he already completed his diary for the day. I should have been more supportive and posted pictures of wheatgrass salads.

To everyone else, remember that you are directly responsible for your friend's weight loss. Look hard at their diary everyday to make sure they are not eating unhealthy foods and call them out on that Diet Coke they had at lunch! Make them accountable! We are all here for the same thing!

Replies

• Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    SO TRUE! I'm glad someone had the balls to say it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Can you please show me a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato? I haven't had one in a long time.

*whispers(sometimes I put bacon in it)*
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've had an epiphany. I applaud you. The remaining friends on your list applaud you.

Don't beat yourself up, you're a good man.
  • Amor
    Amor Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I guess it's weird that he deleted you... but no more weird that you went as far as to post this. :tongue:
  • Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I agree 100%! That is just ridiculous. Everything is fine in moderation! We are all here for the same thing, but at the end of the day, the only one to blame is yourself. Well said!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I guess it's weird that he deleted you... but no more weird that you went as far as to post this. :tongue:

Are you attacking my username?
  • amylouize2012
    amylouize2012 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'll friend you dude, that guy needs to get a grip........ I've been laughing at that other thread all afternoon x
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. I'm glad you've seen the error of your ways. I hope your friend forgives you. :flowerforyou:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Great laugh for me this morning. Wheat grass? Blech. Diet Pepsi is a much better choice.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Can you please show me a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato? I haven't had one in a long time.

Sometimes?
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am in desperate need of adult supervision in every aspect of my life.
  • HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    maybe he deleted you because you said it was a grilled cheese, even though it contained tomato.
    everyone knows a grilled cheese is only bread, butter and cheese, and that one with anything else is considered a panini.
    people can be sensitive about that kind of stuff.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    What about the friends that don't have an open diary? Do I tell them to open it for scrutiny or lose me as a friend? I mean how can I be supportive if I can't critique their eating?
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    This is toooooo much pressure!!!
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    In 4 food pron.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options

Sometimes?

If you're not including avocado as well, yer doin' it wrong.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Maybe you shouldn't be putting filthy tomatoes in a perfectly good grilled cheese sandwich! You KNOW how people feel about that. :grumble:
  • bmskid
    bmskid Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm not very good at written sarcasm, but I thought for sure this was sarcasm until I saw the first response. See, these forums aren't made for people who aren't good at sarcasm (like me).

mmm grilled cheese.
    If it fits your macros, right? :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I want someone to teach me how to make that bacon taco...damn does that look like a yummy heart attack waiting to happen.