LINKS in MFP you want to read again (and again)

Options

Replies

• obifatkanobi
    Options
    bump
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    thanx!
  • urmyeffinstar
    urmyeffinstar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
  • caryn2010
    caryn2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow. Very helpful. So good of you to take the time to post that for peeps! :)
  • last25
    Options
    Bump bump bump.
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • niki7g
    Options
    Bump! I think!
  • aunienue
    Options
    bumpity bump bump
  • Juno99
    Juno99 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Must read again and agan. Bump
  • punkinpoo
    Options
    I have one question. How can a person stay on a 1200 calorie diet? I get hungry in the evening while I'm watching tv and I can't just tell my husband that I'm not watching tv with him because that would offend him. Got any ideas? I snack on low cal stuff.
  • punkinpoo
    Options
    I have one question. How can a person stay on a 1200 calorie diet? I get hungry in the evening while I'm watching tv and I can't just tell my husband that I'm not watching tv with him because that would offend him. Got any ideas? I snack on low cal stuff.
    5556 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1200 calorie diet is possible if you make the right food choices. Try foods high in fiber to fill you so it keeps you full longer and drink A small glass of water with each meal. I have learned that when I eat the right foods I feel better.
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    so glad to have this!
  • clipsychic
    Options
    Tagging for later.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,945 Member
    Options
    Hello, all. Be sure to scroll through the pages, I add on interesting threads when I find new ones, so there are many more than the original post. I'm hoping to catch this when it gets near 500 so I can scoop them all up and add them to the new thread. Or sumpthin.....:wink:

Punkinpoo, there are lots of support threads for late-nite-eaters. Join one. I have the same problem. I find that if I eat my dinner late it helps. 1200 is not a good number for everyone. You may need to eat a bit more.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    It might be futile, but I'm going to bump it anyway Cheryl! :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    It might be futile, but I'm going to bump it anyway Cheryl! :flowerforyou:

Yeah, Steve, the horse can only be so dead.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    :laugh: :wink:
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Thanks a lot - esp. since the person formerly known as Banks has reached his friends limit!
    :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Oh, fine, loupytoucan, Steve (Banks) was your first pick as a friend? Now I'm :sad:

:tongue: :wink:
This discussion has been closed.