LINKS in MFP you want to read again (and again)

Options

Replies

• johnD
    johnD Posts: 14
    Options
    thanks! this is in my topics now:glasses:
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • conniptionfits
    Options
    hmm is there a topic on sleeping? I know you should get good quality sleep yada yada BUT ive been dieting for about 3 weeks now. Im doing great! the only thing is i can't sleep. I'm not tired at all and when i am i just cant get/stay asleep. And my exercise is decent... so now what grrr :p
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    thank you for this!!! I also suffer the same problem as conniptionfits and would love some advice/feedback! and working out before bed is not an option as I already do! Im at the gym usually from 9-11p.m
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    :yawn: BUMP :wink:
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    CCCHHHEEERRRRYYYLLLLLL!:flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched:
  • 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    Options
    Bumping this so that I can reserve it on "My Topics" ~ thanks so much for going through the labor of putting this all together!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Thank You for posting all those! Thanks to those of you that mentioned placing it in 'my topics'...I wondering how to save everything I wanted to check back on. :happy:

now I know! :laugh:

Fitness_Chick:yawn:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I hear ya! I'm having more trouble sleeping lately....I have great intense workouts so I should be EXAUSTED and ready for bed but instead I have super energy I could bottle and sell for some extra $$$! lol I know it's from working out and I am grateful but I can only do so much cleaning and jazz that way into the night.....:noway:

Love to hear of any links etc. articles or whatever anyone has regarding tips...I do (I TRY!) the usual things, don't eat after a certain hour, calm cool quiet sleeping area...ya know such as that.

Course the last couple days since I've joined up on here....: :laugh: Well, ahh...bedtime seems to have gone right out the window!

Fitness_Chick
    Purple Peeps ROCK!:wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    OOPS....continue to be patient with us newbies!:noway: I thought I had grabbed the quotes on the last couple posts and now see I missed them....

My posts were regarding the links shared for more fun reading on MFP & the lack of sleep situation.:happy:

Fitness_Chick
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Thank You for posting all those! Thanks to those of you that mentioned placing it in 'my topics'...I wondering how to save everything I wanted to check back on. :happy:

now I know! :laugh:

Fitness_Chick:yawn:

If you want to save it so you can reference it later, the best bet is to copy the link to your MFP blog. That's what I do, then I've got all the links handy so i can just cut-n-paste when need be to help answer questions, etc.!

Your blog is found at www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/your MFP user name goes here.

For example, Fitness_Chick blog is found here

www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Fitness_Chick
  • shorerider
    Options
    OOPS....continue to be patient with us newbies!:noway: I thought I had grabbed the quotes on the last couple posts and now see I missed them....

My posts were regarding the links shared for more fun reading on MFP & the lack of sleep situation.:happy:

Fitness_Chick

BTW, Fitness_chick, is that you in your profile pics, because if it is, I want to know how you have 201 pounds left to lose????
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options

how do i save these links to a folder or somewhere, i don't want to lose them. i am new to all this computer stuff. thanks for the help in advance. :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    Options

how do i save these links to a folder or somewhere, i don't want to lose them. i am new to all this computer stuff. thanks for the help in advance. :flowerforyou:

see my post above please
  • conniptionfits
    Options

Fitness_Chick

BTW, Fitness_chick, is that you in your profile pics, because if it is, I want to know how you have 201 pounds left to lose????
    ME TOO I JUST MESSAGE WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,968 Member
    Options
    weekend 117643624022436.gif
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Just had to save in "My Topics" :smile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,968 Member
    Options
    Just had to save in "My Topics" :smile:

oO,

I was just reading your profile! Cuz I'm nosey like that. You are doing great!

If you get the link into your topics, it drops out after you make 25 more posts, at least it used to. The "Community" tab has a "SEARCH" box, too, that is another good way to find old posts. If you can remember one key word out of the post you are trying to find, and type in the search box, MFP pulls up all the posts with that word in it. So for instance if you type in "Links," this one will pop up (since it's in the title) along with any other post with the word "links" in it. "Links in MFP" ....might be better for this particular one.
    :glasses:
This discussion has been closed.