LINKS in MFP you want to read again (and again)

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,942 Member
    thbumpphotobucketcaza_roll.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    ......you yawnin' again at 11 AM Fitness Chick? :laugh:

thbumpphotobucketcaza_roll.gif

ah just ran out of emoticons I hadn't yet used to bump so...what the hey! ya know?:laugh:

Right now though.........:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :drinker: those yawns are real but it's 3:30 a.m and I'll be headed to go workout soon....:drinker:

oooohhhh, and guess what? You said it was 3:30 AM and your reply posted as 1:30 AM here in Washington State, USA, so now I know when you haven't gotten enough sleep and you're yawning at 11 AM. :tongue: Bwah ha ha, big sister is watching! :wink:

Hey, my post went "STICKY" :blushing: I'm so excited!

But

thbumpphotobucketluckily1.gif

anyway........
    Ya caught ME!:noway: :sad: Yea I saw ya went all sticky on us! WAY TO GO CHICKIE:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    freaky & rather sad but I LOVE TO BUMP threads (yea I know doesn't take much to excite me, I'm easy to please:ohwell: ).....lol

Especially the really helpful ones for folks asking about things when new or asking about why eat the excercise cals...ya know all the stuff we all used to wonder about as well. Even when they got sticky all over em'....I still like to bump em' now and again. Maybe it's a power thing....:laugh: :laugh: nah, I don't think so...:blushing: :flowerforyou:

Off to the gym.........YAYA.....weights today....I love strength days....THEY ROCK:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :tongue: :happy: :laugh: :wink: :smile: :brokenheart: :cry: :drinker: :heart: :smooched: :embarassed: :frown: :smokin: :devil: :sick: :glasses: :indifferent: :flowerforyou: :ohwell: :love: :mad: :sad: :bigsmile: :blushing: :huh: :yawn:

WHOA Lauryn was a bit moody when she last bumped the thread:huh: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    :yawn:

Thx for the bumps, Fitness Chick, hows comes you are :yawn: at 5:19 PM??? Sorry you're tired!

:glasses:

Hmmm, shows 8:19p as her posting for me. Weird?:huh:

Yeah, I haven't quite figured out the time thing, yet.....it must be that the time posts as "in your time zone" - - so I suppose if you are accross the pond or down under, the time is all wacky for me! Thanks for that reminder :laugh: :embarassed:

Yea I have mine set to my time zone.....and I live in the Midwest.....not Florida like my profile says....just wishful thinking....though I should probably change it as folks keep asking if I wanna get together & workout....yikes.....a bit of a roadtrip.......lol:laugh:
  • cmriverside

Yea I have mine set to my time zone.....and I live in the Midwest.....not Florida like my profile says....just wishful thinking....though I should probably change it as folks keep asking if I wanna get together & workout....yikes.....a bit of a roadtrip.......lol:laugh:

:laugh: ......Ride bike to Florida. There's yur workout, love.

bump-1.gif
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    bump
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Thanks
  • Fitness_Chick
    BUMPBUMP.gif
  • cmriverside
    :tongue:
  • emikarls
    b
    u
    m
    p
  • cmriverside
    shameless bump:happy:
  • emikarls
    :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    top o the list, por favor.
  • emikarls
    :glasses:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    :bigsmile: love all of these
  • cmriverside
    Hello, I just wanted to 117643624022436.gif

my own self.....
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    bump cuz I need to read them again :smile:
  • cmriverside
    bumpanimatedxxanimexx1424photobucke.gif
  • anniec
    anniec Posts: 23
    bumpanimatedxxanimexx1424photobucke.gif

Thanks very much for providing the links. And thanks to who mentioned to put it into "My Topics." Never knew how to do that!

:flowerforyou: Annie.
This discussion has been closed.