Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 52

Options

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,007 Member
    Options
    @SheilaBoneham, Thank you! I'm no good at taking selfies, lol. I have that shadow over half my face. Next photo maybe I can enlist my son to take.

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,007 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    @SheilaBoneham, Thank you! I'm no good at taking selfies, lol. I have that shadow over half my face. Next photo maybe I can enlist my son to take.

@mthomas0228 and @quiltingjaine, Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers concerning my little.

She has been given steroids to reduce the swelling in her throat, but she still won't eat or drink. I'm sure she thinks it will be painful, because it has been for 5 days. The doctor will not release her until she eats. She's miserable, tired of the IV in her hand (of course) wants to go home. So, Granddaddy is taking her the Chick-fil-a she's been asking for, in hope that she will eat it, then she can go home.
    * Health!!! Focus on health!
    Note to Self: Push on to True Thin-ness. Aren’t you curious? If it’s too much, you can slowly add back some. Do it! See how it feels. Don’t give up. Take 6 months. Take a year. It doesn’t matter how long...REALLY!!

9/11 159.2 23.9 159.4 0.7
    It’s funny...my mind was telling me I’d gained & that this had been a bad round, but seems ok to me today...esp. with 3 days to go. Mind sent me into a tizzy about Goal wt too- calmed that down, too. “It’s not a race...it’s not a race...and it’s not ending...you’re just easing up the calories & gradually slowing the weight loss...” It’s a mental game. Thank goodness I have become someone who likes order & routines.. #savingGrace

@MadisonMolly2017, YES! To both.