Show off your best photography

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say they're the best photos ever but just a few of my faves from Mexico, I was hesitant to post my daughter in a swim suit but I love these pics so much.

zncocmyq9jr1.jpg
    yy9bwt2gs9no.jpg
    i3951uj91ntl.jpg
    e54r12pd9ryq.jpg
    z0jb4so3qqqx.jpg

Those are awesome. With a bit of photo editing the colors will POP

Thanks and true, I haven't played with them but should.
  • HollaDeckGirl
    HollaDeckGirl Posts: 40 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    @RunHardBeStrong

These are so great! If you're just starting out with editing, VSCO is a really good/free app based photo editor. The presets are a great way to get started :)

I absolutely love the focus you got on those water droplets!

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Frazdogg wrote: »
    This isn’t real. It’s staged.

2nscer846enl.jpeg

great great photo. actually inspires me to finish one I've been planning.

do you mind telling us any of your motivation, or maybe your thoughts behind it?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Frazdogg wrote: »
    Sure.. I’ll be brief though.

This was in New Orleans, right after Katrina. Death was in the air. The place was hopeless and sad. I just felt morose and helpless.

I can see that.
    alternatively...have you ever revisited that location for another shot with different subject matter? your stuff is incredible and itd be nice to see something possibly hopeful... "two sides of the same coin" basically?
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hey y'all! Anyone down for a photo thread? Show off the best photos you've taken, and don't forget to tell us about the gear you shot them with.

Ready. Set. Go!
    Can't post n00ds :no_mouth:

Although have to say everything in this thread is AMAZING. Will keep coming back and checking for the latest posts :smiley: