• blessedlady1234
    blessedlady1234 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great Job so inspirational !

:smile:
  • grandmamere
    grandmamere Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you will not hear the end of the well deserved congrats!!! I will say it too!!! Congrats to you and your children!! I'm sure they are happy to have their mum back! Not that you really were gone but I'm sure you know what I mean about being back in their lives. I'm sure there were days when you did not want to do much of anything including "playing with your Kids". All things considereing you have done very well for the you and your kids! Again congrats!!:bigsmile:
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    You are a walking advert for MFP! You have changed so very much.
    You are an inspiration to us all.
  • danielleinman98
    Options
    Great job you look awesome!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Beautiful woman (before and after) and BEAUTIFUL story. Thank you SO much for sharing. :love:
  • ThereseIShere
    ThereseIShere Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Fantastic!
  • Alley29
    Alley29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great- So good that you are taking care of yourself after all of the tough events in your life! Enjoy feeling good!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    wow you look like a different person. You have been thru so much and then meeting your sister and she lives in Australia. Where do you live, I guess far from her, that is so disappointing. I guess you have to look at what you do have, sounds like a new guy and also your children. You look amazing, It must feel great taking control and deciding to be happy and take care of yourself. You sure did!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look fabulous!
  • joannbrunton
    joannbrunton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome results and very inspiring story. You look fantastic and I bet you feel fantastic. Thank you for sharing.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    You are just BEAUTIFUL!! And love the red dress. HAPPY FOR YOU!!
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    One word...WOW!!!!! HOT MAMA! Well done!
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Couldn't help myself, more than one word! Lol another...FANTASTICALLY DONE! I just can't use one!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You are a walking advert for MFP! You have changed so very much.
    You are an inspiration to us all.

Thankyou ! MFP "saved" my life i guess ...it helped teach me the "how too" i needed to know to succeed. And in the last 8 months being part of the MFP community and having awesome pals from all around the world who encourage me and believe in me has helped tranform the inner me as well :flowerforyou:
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    WOW! You're story is moving and amazing, you look beautiful!
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    WoW!!! That's amazing!!! Very inspiring!!! & U look so happy! Best wishes! =)
  • gpollis
    gpollis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    wow u r really a role model
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    WOW! You're story is moving and amazing, you look beautiful!

thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!!! Don't know you personally but I can sincerely say I am proud of you! :) You look great! Continue to live well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!