JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - Round 54

Options
1323334353638»

Replies

• ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    @ssssanaaaa cauliflower rice and zucchini noodles are great!! You can also play with it and make a recipe for your own. I also use cauliflower rice to make cauliflower pizza, but I twerk the recipe a bit to make about 2/3 cauliflower and 1/3 broccoli (I put crowns in a food processor and rice it) so good!!!

Just random food opinion but I also save broccoli tusks and use a peeler to peel the hard surface because beyond that surface is actually a soft edible part which is great to eat on its own or throw into a stir fry. I also sometimes continue peeling pack the hard tusk and make broccoli noodles which aren't bad either.

GREAT JOB @LonniJay WTG!!!

I'm really excited to try it! I've also been looking at making a cauliflower crust pizza like you said!
    So sorry to ask but I'm not quite sure what broccoli tusks are? I looked it up but didn't really have any luck. What do you mean by that?
  • mskanakana
    mskanakana Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 5’3” and 43 years old. I’m trying low carb and low calorie and would like to drop at least 10 by Oct 13th.

Round 54...My Round 1 SW 187

9/27 weight: 187, I did well today on my calories (under 1000) and my carbs (under 30) it was mostly due to a high stress day but I’ll take it over any late-night bingeing!

9/28 I didn’t weigh myself this morning and I know if I do it late I’ll be heavier ;) will weigh in tomorrow. I’m logging a little early because I’m going to be busy tonight. I’ve had a good few days so far sticking to my plan. Tonight I’m going to an Octoberfest so I am gearing up for some beer-peer pressure! Wish me luck!

9/29 weight: 184.6. It’s a big drop and I’m sure most is water - but I’ll take it! I’ll probably be back up there tomorrow since today was my son’s birthday party and I had to participate. I did fairly well - though I blew my carb budget off the charts. Back to it tomorrow.

10/1 weight 185 up just a tad. Hoping it’s water from Thai food over the weekend.

10/5 183.4 whew, I was afraid I was up! I had a busy few days and logged food, but didn’t check in here. Been doing a good job of keeping calories and carbs down - until my mom brought over pumpkin pie last night. Carbs and sweets are my downfall. Today I’m not working out as it is my rest day but planning to keep active and keep calories way down as the weekend is coming!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @ssssanaaaa the tusk is what I call them but I guess they are also called the stem. It's the stem bellow the crowns that people tend to throw away
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    @ssssanaaaa the tusk is what I call them but I guess they are also called the stem. It's the stem bellow the crowns that people tend to throw away

The stems are the yummiest part!! Lol Didn't know that people throw that away! Good on you for using them!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Lol @ssssanaaaa wow I thought I was alone when it came to eating them!! They really are the yummiest part...for sure!!
  • dawleymama
    dawleymama Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Did I miss a post about the next week?
  • dawleymama
    Options
    Looking forward to round 55! Slowly, painfully figuring out posting here.

10/05 131.4-Yay! Finally the workouts and tracking are paying off. Have to say I am enjoying the mix of workouts—stairs with my girlfriends or alone, gym with my husband,Pilates with my girlfriends and walks with my dog. Best part? My workouts are becoming my go to social outlets. I used to default to lunches and happy hours. Tracking and pre-logging have really helped. I like knowing at the beginning of my day what my calories are looking like for the day.
    10/06
    10/07
    10/08
    10/09
    10/10
    10/11
    10/12
    10/13
    10/14
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,850 Member
    Options
    dawleymama wrote: »
    Looking forward to round 55! Slowly, painfully figuring out posting here.

10/05 131.4-Yay! Finally the workouts and tracking are paying off. Have to say I am enjoying the mix of workouts—stairs with my girlfriends or alone, gym with my husband,Pilates with my girlfriends and walks with my dog. Best part? My workouts are becoming my go to social outlets. I used to default to lunches and happy hours. Tracking and pre-logging have really helped. I like knowing at the beginning of my day what my calories are looking like for the day.
    10/06
    10/07
    10/08
    10/09
    10/10
    10/11
    10/12
    10/13
    10/14

look up Just give me 10 days round 55 in the search

• dawleymama
    Options
    @deepwoodslady —thanks! I found it and will c/p this on that thread.