LOST 24 LBS AND 25 INCHES IN 60 DAYS!

Options
HOW GOES EVERYONE's ELSE PROGRESS :) MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO CANADA HERE

Replies

• lytningbolts
    lytningbolts Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congratulations! Do you mind me asking how you did that?
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Awesome, your stats and routine, exercise, nutrition? Love to know I'm losing at a decent rate but then self imposed stall, so I'm back at it. Total loss this year for me 20 lbs, working on losing another 15 lbs so far and struggling a little.

Please share 😉
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    My friend loss 20 in 6 weeks doing boot camp and gym afterwards her meals were very lean and clean to say the least oatmeal , spinach, boiled chicken breast, protein powder drink with water, boiled eggs and vitamin supplements and fat burners and 1 gallon water per day. To extreme for me. No sugars or salt season with natural herbs, no added days. Salads with vinegat.
  • lytningbolts
    lytningbolts Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mami, that’s awesome! May I ask how you achieved that milestone? Was it simple calorie tracking and exercising?
  • Mami93
    Mami93 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mami, that’s awesome! May I ask how you achieved that milestone? Was it simple calorie tracking and exercising?

Yes! Calorie tracking and I focused on adding more protein and less sugar into my meals. As for exercise I work out 6-7 days a week and do both cardio and strength training. Oh, and water lots of it!
  • ladybug4233
    ladybug4233 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    kds10 wrote: »
    sexysizeme wrote: »
    My friend loss 20 in 6 weeks doing boot camp and gym afterwards her meals were very lean and clean to say the least oatmeal , spinach, boiled chicken breast, protein powder drink with water, boiled eggs and vitamin supplements and fat burners and 1 gallon water per day. To extreme for me. No sugars or salt season with natural herbs, no added days. Salads with vinegat.

Yuck..losing weight like that so unappealing to me. I would rather lose 20 lbs over six months but eat what I want but in moderation than that way!

Me too!
  • melissamacneil1970
    Options
    Why all the yelling?

I FIND ITS EASIER TO READ WITH MY BAD EYES LOL
This discussion has been closed.