Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    awesome job! congrats :happy:
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Fantastic job and keep up the great work!!!!!!!!
  • asalembier
    asalembier Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! WTG!!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful :flowerforyou: Great job on all your hard work, it has certainly paid off. You have taken at least 10 years off your looks, and added at least 10 years to your life :smile: You should be proud!
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely FABULOUS. Definately an inspiration. Thank you for sharing!
  • Charlotte_Snead
    Charlotte_Snead Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!
  • thegreencricket
    thegreencricket Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Amazing dedication and effort = amazing results! You look so beautiful and happy! Congratulations!
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Just in case nobody's told you that lately, but I have a feeling you're going to hear that a lot here! You've done such a wonderful job of transforming your life, and your story helps encourage me to keep going! Great job!! :happy:
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
    The pounds took years off of you! Keep it up :)
  • JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!!!!! I have been trying to convince my Mom (she turned 60 last year) to do this with me .... her excuse is too late, too old.... I will show her your story and let her know that IT'S DOABLE, IT'S POSSIBLE AND YES SHE CAN DO IT.

Congratulations on your massive achievement!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    awesomeness! you look amazing- what a transformation!

and the " makeupless" photo? your smile and healthy glow are all the "makeup" you need!
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! and much nicer in colour =) Way to go!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    OMG, ou look so much younger! Not to mention just all around beautiful/1 Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    AWESOMENESS does not even come close to describing you and your amazing success! I am so proud of you....and so thrilled to have been your MFP during most of your journey! Not only are you beautiful on the outside, but insde as well! You have been such a great friend and supporter to me and so many others. Love ya! xoxoxox
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Love that last dress =P
  • sunnybear39
    sunnybear39 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look so great, and you have earned it! Definitely can see you are happy and more confident- AND I LOVE that DRESS!!! :bigsmile:
  • autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! You look fantastic, and I'm sure you feel even better than that!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
    Thanks for the inspiration; us fellow "boomers" need your story and the pics!
  • Possible_Infinity
    Possible_Infinity Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Amazing...

You look so much younger now!

Good Job, keep it up...
  • CynthiaEvans
    CynthiaEvans Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your inspirational post! You look great, and yes as you know that you look a lot younger than the person you used to be. I too have lots of weight to lose also. I am presently at about half way mark but my total loss will be similiar to yours. I will be 56 in November and I am determined to live the rest of my life to the fullest. I love biking also so you have inspired me to get a bike and go for it. I also do Zumba and can not imagine my life with out it now. I know that watching my weight and journaling is something that I will have to do for the rest of my life to keep the weight down but that is ok.

Wishing you many more years of continued success, Cynthia
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!