80 lbs gone and a new attitude gained

Options

Replies

• hanwyz
    hanwyz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Nice one :D you look great and it must feel so good being out and being active :D
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • IcyDiva
    IcyDiva Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to say you look wonderful and secondly you have inspired me to keep fighting, and moving forward. God bless you!
  • callas444
    callas444 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look so happy! Congrats on your success and enjoy maintenance!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    You look younger ;) great job
  • zoe534
    zoe534 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! I love your smile and your colors, congratulations, you look wonderful and tons younger.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I just caught up with your post today and you have changed SO much, in such positive ways, that you have the right to be proud! You look years younger, happier, healthier, and like you are ready to take on the world again! What a difference a year dedicated to your health makes. May you continue on!

PS...I know exactly how you feel as a 63 year old who has also "made the leap"! Feelin' good!!!
  • CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I love looking at these success stories, but have never commented in them because there are already pages and pages of well-deserved congratulations, but this story really hit home. I'm 51, I've lost 75 pounds a couple years ago, and our stories are so similar. AND, I have picked up mountain biking--and love it. Supposed to go on a 25-30 mile ride in a couple hours with my biking group too! You are truly an inspiration, and the happiness showing on your face is the reward. Keep up the great work and friend me if you'd like.

Oh, and the dress looks fantastic on you!!!
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Congratulations!
  • madhamey
    madhamey Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is all
  • costafortune
    Options
    That is fantastic! You inspire me!! Thank you for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • SweetE1983
    SweetE1983 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Blimey thats excellent!!!
  • masch40
    masch40 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I am trying to do what you just did and this is proof that its possible.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Quicklabs you look absolutely great now, you look slimmer, younger and bursting with energy!

WTG on your weightloss and yes, you definitely are inspiring!! :flowerforyou:
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. You should be so very proud of what you have accomplished thus far. Keep up the great work.
  • tamionebum
    Options
    Congratulations. You look wonderful!
  • holliwood97
    holliwood97 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    WOW wow WOW... shocking... you look amazing... what an accomplishment Girl.... SO MUCH YOUNGER LOOKING!!!! Way to GO!!!!
  • jedgarner11
    jedgarner11 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you look great
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    wow. you look so good . congratulations!
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!