80 lbs gone and a new attitude gained

Options

Replies

• nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey with us - you look amazing!
  • preciousme150
    preciousme150 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look great, that's exactly the kind of relief I want, I'm tired of being tired and just made a decision to CHANGE, good stuff, guns and all...
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    thank you I needed to see this today, you look so beautiful, healthy and happy, congrats to you!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Very nice!! :drinker: You look soo happy and YES younger!! Keep rockin that bike, awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    wow! nice job, you look like a difference person and you look so happy!
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! And wow on the 28 mile bike ride!!! That's awesome!
  • LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You look so incredible it actually almost made me cry LOL! I love bright colours, and sometimes I wear them, but I feel like people notice me more... which isn't always a good thing when you're overweight haha.

I'm only 24 but I'm hoping I can feel alive and alert more than tired and blah soon! hahah
  • touchofred
    touchofred Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats ! Such a difference, always inspiring !
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I think you lost 20 years with the pounds! Congratulations on your hard work and success!

I definitely agree with Leebett ... you look years younger and terrific!
  • Yourgoingtodothis
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your pictures and story you look amazing, so happy & healthy! I love your dress it looks great on you! I enjoy reading the success stories they inspire me to carry on and one day I will share mine too.

You did it I am happy for you :-) :flowerforyou:
  • AfricaLatina
    AfricaLatina Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Quick you look absolutely stunning, fantastic and YEARS younger! :flowerforyou: Also I totally want that dress! :heart:
    Well done my lovely you should be so proud of yourself, this is such a great achievement :drinker:

thank you for sharing and being such an inspiration :bigsmile: :heart:
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so very, very much. Your kind words provide further motivation for me to keep pushing myself! At my favorite market today, they were having a hot dog cookout. 50 cents for a grilled hot dog with all the trimmings. In the old days, I would have downed about 3 of those. But I thought of you guys and kept walking right on past.
  • Debdens46
    Options
    GREAT JOB......YOU ARE VERY ENCOURAGING.
  • maggiejr4
    maggiejr4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You have a very happy, healthy aura now and are surely an inspiration to people who know you as well as on here. Also, LOVE the colorful maxi dress!
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look fantastic.
  • magscandoit
    Options
    I just read your post and looked at your amazing pictures!! Your story is so much like mine. I have been working at this, but was feeling overwhelmed. Seeing you has re-inspired me. One day, I will be able to say I am down 100 pounds!! Thank you very much for taking the time to post! Congratulations! You deserve ALL the credit!!
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and very happy. It shows on your face, your eyes, your smile.

Thanks for sharing your story. I get so much inspirations from seeing what others have done!
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work, and you look beautiful!
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing. & I *love* that dress.
  • caseypaige84
    caseypaige84 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What an inspiration :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!