October 2018 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    @RespectTheKitty :heart: You are really thriving lately!

@shanaber I think friend has Morton's neuroma. KT tape would do *kitten* all. Go see a doctor. Hugs. Hopefully Dr Google is just doing the usual paranoia job on his reader and it could just be a niggle that will get better of its own accord.

@Scott6255 Yay, you're back in black!!

Probably more of you I should touch base with, but no time. Hugs, MFPMRCers!

• workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Great race @MegaMooseEsq! Awesome job sticking to your plan and getting a great time - plus your fastest mile and a PR. Congrats!

@RunsOnEspresso glad you didn't have to jump any cacti, and that you didn't wipe out. That series sounds cool, good for you for doing all 6! Way to go!

Congrats on your race too @kgirlhart! Impressive PR, fastest mile, and AG award!

Awesome stuff, everyone!

^^^THIS^^^😁😁😁😁
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    @MegaMooseEsq Way to run a race! Good job!
    @RunsOnEspresso Congrats on beating your previous time and keeping your feet!
    @amymoreorless I love your graphic, apart from the hurricanes that could be Memphis!
    @kgirlhart awesome PR and AG medal!

• kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,020 Member
    Options
    Thanks @rheddmobile!
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Oct 6: Left Bank Festival 5k

Looks like we made the right decision to stick to the 5k rather than the 10K since it was 94 F at gun time, humid, and no shade, also WE WON STUFF Y'ALL! My husband won his AG and I won female masters. That's the first time winning anything for both of us.

AWESOME!