WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2018
Seasons are changing in October. Autumn is emerging in the Northern Hemisphere and spring is showing up in the Southern Hemisphere. Change in the seasons can inspire changes in health and fitness routines. I hope all of ours can be changes for the better.
How did you do with your goals and resolutions for September?
What goals and resolutions do you have for October?
My journey to health and fitness has been successful in large part to the support I've gotten from the women on the "Women Ages 50+" thread. Thank you to all of you who have supported and encouraged me and welcome to all who are joining us for the first time.
Don't forget to bookmark this page so you can find it again.
My word for 2018 is "tenacity".
Resolutions for September (with end of the month comments)
*keep following the doctor's directions (every day)
*log food and water daily (every day)
Resolutions for October
*gradually increase exercise
*work harder on scanning project
*plant new bulbs
Barbie from beautiful NW Washington
- 717.3K All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 384.3K Introduce Yourself
- 42.2K Getting Started
- 257.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.5K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.4K Fitness and Exercise
- 265 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.8K Success Stories
- 151.7K Motivation and Support
- 7.2K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.3K MyFitnessPal Information
- 19 News and Announcements
- 330 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 934 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions