Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Hump day

Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Can you believe there are some people that actually keep skunks as pets?

• elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I had a friend many years ago that had a skunk for a pet. They remove the sprayer, but they still have an odor. It's not exactly Pepe LaPew.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Not sure why you'd keep one as a pet. But they are cute. Then again dogs are cute too
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    I love that you ladies totally commandeered this thread! This is not what the OP had in mindπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Adele_D wrote: Β»
    I love that you ladies totally commandeered this thread! This is not what the OP had in mindπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LOL @Adele_D I was just thinking the same thing
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    He never specified really.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Lol..
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    I've actually enjoyed this thread. The OP should be happy. He's gotten pictures of bread and talks about racoons and skunks. How could it not be what he intended?

• Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    I've actually enjoyed this thread. The OP should be happy. He's gotten pictures of bread and talks about racoons and skunks. How could it not be what he intended?

You are so cute!! I agree but I’m almost 100% sure the OP was hoping a bunch of girls would post booty pics for hump day! Lol I like your idea better!!
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

You are so cute!! I agree but I’m almost 100% sure the OP was hoping a bunch of girls would post booty pics for hump day! Lol I like your idea better!!

Who needs booty pics when there's croissant pictures? :):p
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I made cinnamon buns yesterday haha. Today will be some super flakey biscuits.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    You didn't show us the buns? :D

• elsie6hickman
    Options

She'll holding out on us! :'( I would't mind seeing a picture of flakey biscuits either!

AliNouveau, you are making want to make bread but since there is only my husband and I, and he is not able to eat most bread, that would be the path of destruction for my weight. I Love warm French bread.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    @AliNouveau your fan club awaits!
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

She'll holding out on us! :'( I would't mind seeing a picture of flakey biscuits either!

AliNouveau, you are making want to make bread but since there is only my husband and I, and he is not able to eat most bread, that would be the path of destruction for my weight. I Love warm French bread.

I do want to learn how to bake with yeast or at least give it a try. But I'm afraid with my horrible sweet tooth, that it would turn out to be a very bad thing.
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    @AliNouveau Are you familiar with King Arthur and their baking supplies?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I have heard of long arthur. Not sure where to get it here
    Here are the buns fmpo78gky0e0.jpg
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    My dad worked for IBM so we had a computer the second the pc junior came out. We had games that taught us about DOS and how computers worked.
    And btw I made these today too
    d9u02t9m4aps.jpg

Those were the humps I was hoping to see in this thread... I'm drooling over here.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    My dad worked for IBM so we had a computer the second the pc junior came out. We had games that taught us about DOS and how computers worked.
    And btw I made these today too
    d9u02t9m4aps.jpg

Those were the humps I was hoping to see in this thread... I'm drooling over here.

Those were such amazing humps. I need to pick a recipe for this week from my magazine
  • elsie6hickman
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @Alinouveau "www.kingarthurflour.com"