Go @MissTeriAnn ! We can do it!
  • mickey2942
    mickey2942 Posts: 71 Member
    DATE: OCTOBER 14, 2018.
    CW: 235
  • flutterby_quartz
    flutterby_quartz Posts: 16 Member
    Any fun recipe ideas?

How about baked egg avocados? I don't know if you're doing a low fat weight loss diet- if so this isnt so good! But if youre looking for a new brekkie idea to keep you full for aaaaaaages after eating it:
    Cut a med/large avocado in half, keep slim on it, remove the stone and make sure there's a fair sized hollow where the stone was in BOTH halves. Then crack a small egg into each 'hollow' for the avo halves and place on a baking tray. Sprinkle some spring onions or add some chopped peppers or other veggies either under or in with the egg. Put under the grill or a hot oven until the egg white has turned white and solidified.
    I love it as once it's cooked you can put it in a box and take them to work/school/wherever for lunch 😊
    There's loads of recipes online with exact temperatures and quantities etc...I just approximate 😉
    Also, if you like cakes and eggs...you can make scrambled egg cupcakes! A great snack. Just mix chopped veggies and/or meat cubes (ie pancetta or ham or chicken etc) with egg (like making a veggie omelette) but pour the mix into cupcake cases (silicone works well as the cases are then reusable) and cook in the oven. Can add cheese on top if you like! X
    Have fun, i will try to think of some more!
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 220 Member
    So I'm looking at trend weights rather than scale weight here so numbers at the moment aren't looking great!! But I'm going in the right direction!! (last weeks scale weight was 170.4, this morning 168.2... that note is just to make ME feel better!!) Trend weight this morning 168.4

Starting weight 8/10/2018: 169lb
    15/10/2018: 168.4lb Total change from start -0.6lb
    22/10/2018
    29/10/2018
    5/11/2018
    12/11/2018
    19/11/2018
    26/11/2018
    3/12/2018
    10/12/2018
    17/12/2018
    24/12/2018
    31/12/2018
    7/1/2019
    14/1/2019
    21/1/2019
    28/1/2019
    1/2/2019

• annabel75
    annabel75 Posts: 2 Member
    Would love to join - have lost 24lbs since June but badly struggling now and goal is another 20lbs by Feburary
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    I had one bad day and then completely gave up this week. Work has been awful, I had a party at my house Saturday with delicious food then went to a birthday party with delicious food on Sunday. So I am starting over again. I NEED HELP. We are going to work on February vacation plans tonight. I am going to try making the frittata
  • 73CL350
    73CL350 Posts: 259 Member
    @brightsideofpink ... that looks amazing!!! You have my wanderlust going in overdrive as stare out my office window at the drizzle.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    @73CL350 , if it makes you feel better, we're having a cold drizzly day today and are expecting HIGHs in the 30s later this week. This particular view is across Lake Champlain to the Adirondacks of New York, but behind me the top of another mountain already has snow on it. Eeek. Glad I was able to get out Sunday though- perfect hiking day- high 50s and sunshine.

• 73CL350
    73CL350 Posts: 259 Member
    @dlm4mom ... that's the most common issue ... one bad day breaks motivation and then it spirals out of control.

I dont have a fix other than hit the reset button ASAP and stem the backwards slide.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    73CL350 wrote: »
    @dlm4mom ... that's the most common issue ... one bad day breaks motivation and then it spirals out of control.

I dont have a fix other than hit the reset button ASAP and stem the backwards slide.

This. Being a day or a few out of goal is hard and can feel defeating. But I always remind myself that one bad day is easier to overcome than 3 or 5 or 30. You can do it!
  • Bookworm0528
    Bookworm0528 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to join, I am a SAHM and need motivation and accountability! Currently 236 hoping to ultimately get down to 150's :smile:
  • beachrunmom
    beachrunmom Posts: 2 Member
    I’m in! I could use a kick in the pants so hopefully this will be it! 🏋️‍♀️
    SW: 178
    Challenge GW: 158
    GW: 145
  • HeathieM
    HeathieM Posts: 173 Member
    dlm4mom wrote: »
    I had one bad day and then completely gave up this week. Work has been awful, I had a party at my house Saturday with delicious food then went to a birthday party with delicious food on Sunday. So I am starting over again. I NEED HELP. We are going to work on February vacation plans tonight. I am going to try making the frittata

As long as you keep starting over! Also, i eat delicious food.. and drink lattes... i just keep it in my calorie goal!

You can do it!
  • pjmfitforme
    pjmfitforme Posts: 161 Member
    I am in. I have a Feb vacation planned already

Starting weight 10/6-181.4
    Weight 10/13-182.2. Going in the right direction, just not quick enough. Goal weight for February is 161.4. Nite to self-drink more water!!!!!
  • flutterby_quartz
    flutterby_quartz Posts: 16 Member
    Awesome to see so much progress from all you peeps! For all the newly joined friends, welcome! For anyone asking if they join? Of course!! The more the merrier :-)

Thank you for the great and welcoming forum 😊
  • lemonita12
    lemonita12 Posts: 52 Member
    Hi all,
    can I join as well? I seem to be putting on weight constantly, I need to stop this!
    Starting weight 148 lbs. If anyone wants to add me as a friend that would be great as I need to be accountable!
    :)
  • kmyst1
    kmyst1 Posts: 20 Member
    Count me in too. Holidays are tough