Options
    SW: 05/28/18 270.8
    CW: 11/16/18 202.7
    CGW: 02/01/19 182.7
    UGW: 135.4

11/19/18 201.8
    11/26/18: 199.2

Challenge loss so far: -3.5

Way to go! Very inspiring!! Can I add you?

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    HeathieM wrote: »
    Hopefully I haven't lost all of my progress- I actually lost 3 pounds in October. I hate that i lose weight so slowly. I wish i was one of those ppl who could lose over a pound a week. Ive been up and down the same 4 pounds since the end of June. Ugh.

You're not alone. :neutral: Slow and (not really) steady.... Quite the process, but ultimately, worth it. They say slower is better anyway. Just frustrating, like nothing else!! 🙃

• HeathieM
    HeathieM Posts: 173 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Steph_135 wrote: »
    HeathieM wrote: »
    Hopefully I haven't lost all of my progress- I actually lost 3 pounds in October. I hate that i lose weight so slowly. I wish i was one of those ppl who could lose over a pound a week. Ive been up and down the same 4 pounds since the end of June. Ugh.

You're not alone. :neutral: Slow and (not really) steady.... Quite the process, but ultimately, worth it. They say slower is better anyway. Just frustrating, like nothing else!! 🙃

Thanks girl. Nice to know i'm not alone in my frustration lol kind of. You know what i mean! Yeah... slow and steady wins the race! I'm trying to make sure that even if my weight loss isn't steady that my efforts are.. i didn't realize how busy i was going to be Thanksgiving week! Now i know i need to plan better for Christmas break.. it's easy to fall off my routine when my son isn't in school...
  • tthickens637
    tthickens637 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Ugh!!! On a cruise and my Garmin step watch died (read... too many calories and no way to log intake or exercise accurately). Any ideas??
  • tthickens637
    tthickens637 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I went from 300 to 200 over 2 year span, and have just maintained at 200 for the last four years! I want to be down 20 by February because I’ll have hit my original original goal weight of 180 as well as going to Hawaii the way I should (as hot as the weather ;) ) I’m implenting the “one day, one hour, one minute at a time” mindset. It’s the most helpful thing I’ve found.

Love the “one day, one hour, one minute at a time” mindset!!! I'm so in with that. Thanks for the insight and inspiration!!
  • Dukare
    Dukare Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey all. It has been insane here, but i'm trying to get back to logging and making progress.

I got a new job so have to figure logistics for moving, and the stress of life has just been so much.

I weighed myself this morning tho, and I am still down! So that is comforting ... I hope I can make some real progress in the next month or more.

It's been really rough 😢

But could definitely be worse and am very happy and blessed it is not. Gotta keep my chin up.
  • kathleentoronto
    kathleentoronto Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yay! This is exactly the motivation and accountability I need. I’m trying to lose 25lbs by February. I’m going on vacation and then again in June and want to look and feel my best 🥳💕

SW: 186lbs
    CW: 173lbs
    GW: 150lbs
  • LadySaton
    LadySaton Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I had to go out of town unexpectedly and the travel days were rough on my healthful habits - I busted right through my new calorie goals on two separate days! I don’t think it threw things off too much, but if it did I’ll just do better next week.
    Ugh!!! On a cruise and my Garmin step watch died (read... too many calories and no way to log intake or exercise accurately). Any ideas??

If you have the option to partake in a lot of activities instead of so much of the buffet, that’d be my trick! Otherwise, I’d enjoy it while I could. Vacation isn’t something you get to do every day!
  • LadySaton
    Options
    Anyone struggle with hanger? I feel so bad at work the first week cause I want to yell at any mild inconvenience!

Oh yes! I am not a happy camper when I’m hungry. Sometimes my husband will just bring me a snack if I’m being especially testy lol.

I had to laugh at this because if someone brought me a snack when I was angry I’d probably want to throw it at them! 🤣 i mean it would undoubtedly help, but in the moment it’d just rile me up more!

• pliskit
    pliskit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    salleewins wrote: »
    pliskit wrote: »
    Is it too late to join? I could use some support in my journey. I have roughly 60lbs to lose total. But I wouldn't mind having a more short term goal to strive for.

Just go ahead and start! I will try and help out and answer this!

Thanks. I will. It has been a week. I will check my weight tomorrow. I managed to log all my food this week, but had a few days where I was way over. Had two date nights with my husband and those are rare. So I enjoyed myself. We are unlikely to get another date until January sometime and the previous one was in October. But I am pleased with my tracking and running/training this week.
  • shokaru
    shokaru Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for an accountability partner. How do I get in on this??
  • gagirl992015
    gagirl992015 Posts: 18 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    SW: 7/7/2018: 273.4
    CW: 11/16/18: 253.1
    CGW: 02/01/19: 229
    UGW: 145

11/18/2018: 259
    12/1/2018: 253.1

Challenge loss: -5.9

• pliskit
    pliskit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I joined way late, but here is mine.

SW: 4/8/2016: 211
    CW: 12/02/18: 195.6
    CGW: 02/01/19: 176
    UGW: 145

11/24/2018: 196 (Challenge starting weight)
    12/02/2018: 195.6
  • LadySaton
    Options
    Sunday, weigh in day.

Original SW 223
    Challenge SW 187
    Current Weight 177.2
    Challenge GW 167 (for this challenge)
    Ultimate GW 145

Less than two pounds loss this week so I’m back on the “safe” side now. I think I was probably losing so fast because I got sick for awhile (a couple days I was actually only awake long enough to eat one meal so...). But the extra calories are appreciated and I’m keeping them. 😂
  • LadySaton
    Options
    shokaru wrote: »
    I'm looking for an accountability partner. How do I get in on this??

I’m not sure how an accountability partner works, but from what I can tell people are just sort of checking in occasionally on the thread here?
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    10/24/2018 - (first day I joined the group) 214.5
    12/03/2018 - 204.5 (10 pounds down)
  • amberellen12
    amberellen12 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Ugh!!! Was away visiting and eating out and at friends and family. Weight up right now from salt and water. Time to get back to my weight before I left.