Lose 20lbs by Feb 1st Accountability Buddies

Options

Replies

• cantillosp
    cantillosp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am interested in losing 20 pounds in the next 2 months.

SW - 217
    Weight by Feb 1 - 197
  • tthickens637
    tthickens637 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    salleewins wrote: »
    Me, too for wanting to join. I am looking for an active group like this one. I join a group to find people are slowing down right about now. Don't want the gain now. Want to keep pushing.

SW 165.8

So the people slowing down right about now.... That's me. And I CREATED this challenge. Oof. I gotta keep up the motivation like I did in the beginning. I'm still logging everything but not proud of my choices and weight loss has totally stalled out.

Yeah, me too... BUT I'm still logging and conscious of my choices, so I feel ok about it. I could go crazy and lose weight faster, but that's not sustainable. So I live with my choices and stay aware. Tomorrow is another day:)
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    What I did to figure out my calorie count per day is goggle one of those calories calculators. Then I enter in all my info but when I enter in my weight I enter the weight I want to get down to. This way I’m learning what the calories and portion sizes I will have to always eat at maintenance. The weight keeps coming off.

Do you use the maintenance calories then, now?
  • amberellen12
    amberellen12 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    salleewins wrote: »
    What I did to figure out my calorie count per day is goggle one of those calories calculators. Then I enter in all my info but when I enter in my weight I enter the weight I want to get down to. This way I’m learning what the calories and portion sizes I will have to always eat at maintenance. The weight keeps coming off.

Do you use the maintenance calories then, now?

Yes I do. It seems to work.
  • carmie85
    carmie85 Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Joining late, but would love to join!

I started last week-
    SW- 82kg/180lb (11th Nov 2018)
    CW - 80kg/176lb (18th Nov 2018)
    GW 1st Feb 2019- 70kg/154lb
    Long Term GW (6mths time) 12th May 2019- 55kg/121lb

Hoping to lose 1kg/2.2lb per week!

We’ve got this friends 💪🏻👙🤗djfbb2f2h4t7.jpeg
  • kateland
    kateland Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I’m in!
  • callmecarina
    callmecarina Posts: 145 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I’m in! Starting at 207 (probably like 210 since thanksgiving, lol) and my goal is at least 190 by feb 1st. That’s 10 weeks away now, I think I can do it! So not quite 20 lbs, but since I started this later, slow and steady wins the race. 😊

Also, please add me! I have an open diary and I’m fairly active with this go-around. ✌🏼
  • rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    A bit flatlined here, lost 11. Going to cut sugar, eating after 7 and increase intensity in workouts. Hope everyone is progressing well.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    rupshaw wrote: »
    A bit flatlined here, lost 11. Going to cut sugar, eating after 7 and increase intensity in workouts. Hope everyone is progressing well.

Those are great goals! Thanks for sharing that. 👍 I have similar ones. Always trying to reduce sugar, and I see great results from not snacking after dinner. Good luck!
  • pliskit
    pliskit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I could use some support in my journey. I have roughly 60lbs to lose total. But I wouldn't mind having a more short term goal to strive for.
  • YariChamp
    YariChamp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Aloha! I'm in!
  • consuelo73
    consuelo73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m in starting Monday
  • Hungry4Hawaii
    Hungry4Hawaii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I went from 300 to 200 over 2 year span, and have just maintained at 200 for the last four years! I want to be down 20 by February because I’ll have hit my original original goal weight of 180 as well as going to Hawaii the way I should (as hot as the weather ;) ) I’m implenting the “one day, one hour, one minute at a time” mindset. It’s the most helpful thing I’ve found.
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In Post
    SW (Oct 01) - 166.3
    Oct 07 - 164.3
    Oct 14 - 163.5
    Oct 21 - 164.3
    Oct 28 - 160.5
    October Total: 5.8 lbs
    Nov 4 - 158.3
    Nov 11 - 156.6 (almost 10 lbs since Oct 1!)
    Nov 18 - 155.2
    Nov 25 - 154.8

Not a big loss this week but given that I didn’t count calories at all on Thanksgiving I will take any loss as a win!
  • Hungry4Hawaii
    Hungry4Hawaii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Anyone struggle with hanger? I feel so bad at work the first week cause I want to yell at any mild inconvenience!
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    pliskit wrote: »
    Is it too late to join? I could use some support in my journey. I have roughly 60lbs to lose total. But I wouldn't mind having a more short term goal to strive for.

Just go ahead and start! I will try and help out and answer this!
  • HeathieM
    HeathieM Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I didn't track at all in the last week or go to the gym or step on the scale Because my son was on break and it was hard to stay on track also the parties didn't help lol going to get back on the ball this week and finish out the month strong. Hopefully I haven't lost all of my progress- I actually lost 3 pounds in October. I hate that i lose weight so slowly. I wish i was one of those ppl who could lose over a pound a week. Ive been up and down the same 4 pounds since the end of June. Ugh.
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Anyone struggle with hanger? I feel so bad at work the first week cause I want to yell at any mild inconvenience!

Oh yes! I am not a happy camper when I’m hungry. Sometimes my husband will just bring me a snack if I’m being especially testy lol.