Lose 20lbs by Feb 1st Accountability Buddies

Options

Replies

• amberellen12
    amberellen12 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Gillian McKeith is the first one. Can’t edit my previous post.
  • jmp828
    jmp828 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in too! 20 lbs to go and just starting.
  • tthickens637
    tthickens637 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    LadySaton wrote: »
    Tthickens, maybe stress related? I know I eat big when stressed and that certainly sounds stressful. When I am having a very hungry day I switch to lighter calorie foods with lots of protein and fiber that I keep around specifically for those occasions. Also, This time of year I make many many mugs of tea. No sugar or milk, just hot tea. If you have amazon prime, they have lots of workout videos for being stuck indoors. We have snow and ice right now so I’ve been doing that myself. I miss the sun. :-/
    LadySaton wrote: »
    Tthickens, maybe stress related? I know I eat big when stressed and that certainly sounds stressful. When I am having a very hungry day I switch to lighter calorie foods with lots of protein and fiber that I keep around specifically for those occasions. Also, This time of year I make many many mugs of tea. No sugar or milk, just hot tea. If you have amazon prime, they have lots of workout videos for being stuck indoors. We have snow and ice right now so I’ve been doing that myself. I miss the sun. :-/

Thank you... I think your spot on about the stress! Love the idea of foods set aside just for those days!!!
  • emmerods7
    emmerods7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!
  • DarceyRN
    DarceyRN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in too, if it’s not too late! It’s hard to log foods, but I gotta do it! I’m SW 190, CW 187, GW 165, 5’10”
  • TubbyYO
    TubbyYO Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I FOUND THIS FORUM TODAY AND IT IS VERY MOTIVATING. I GOT BACK ON MFP NOV. 15 BUT I NEED HELP STAYING ON THIS DIET SO I'M IN.
    Same here
    I would like to be in too
    Maybe since I'm a month late starting I will settle for 15 lb loss by feb!!!!
    CW 293 lbs
  • Tami_in_Idaho
    Tami_in_Idaho Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join....the more accountability the better!
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    Me, too for wanting to join. I am looking for an active group like this one. I join a group to find people are slowing down right about now. Don't want the gain now. Want to keep pushing.

SW 165.8
  • tracylorence
    tracylorence Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Accountability is what I need
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    To the people that just joined... welcome!!!
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    salleewins wrote: »
    Me, too for wanting to join. I am looking for an active group like this one. I join a group to find people are slowing down right about now. Don't want the gain now. Want to keep pushing.

SW 165.8

So the people slowing down right about now.... That's me. And I CREATED this challenge. Oof. I gotta keep up the motivation like I did in the beginning. I'm still logging everything but not proud of my choices and weight loss has totally stalled out.
  • amberellen12
    amberellen12 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Got just two days till weigh in. Gotta up my motivation and get refocused or I’ll still stay the same weight.
  • LadySaton
    LadySaton Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the 10lbs drop, Running2Fit!