JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 56

Options

Replies

• FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    MY NAME IS DONNA. I AM 58 YEARS YOUNG & FROM THE MIDWEST USA. I AM APPROX 5’ 5” TALL.
    ROUND 14 FOR ME.

No Change. Not surprising. Another trip away from the country life here and back to the big city yesterday. Another trip planned for today in the opposite direction for building supplies while I can haul in truck without rain. Tomorrow will bring a long 4.5 hour trip to Univ of Mich for my mammogram and breast cancer re-check where I hope to find I am still in remission. I don’t hold out much hope for my weigh-ins for the remainder of challenge, but I can weigh each day before I leave for trips. I will not be able to weigh on the 25th because I will be at the Univ Hospital overnight. This round will not end well on the scale, but I have learned so much this round it is unbelievable! I continue to hold myself accountable with my logging and weighing (when able) which I hope will encourage me to make a few of my choices good ones, even in travel and where exercise is difficult.
    10/24 - …..

Praying for safe travel, good choices, opportunities to walk and climb stairs, and no signs of trouble in your test results. God bless you.
  • hjoy450
    hjoy450 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    SW today 237 GW 190 UGW 175 My goal for this challenge is to become aware of my triggers and weaknesses. And to make conscious nutrition selections.
  • FarmerCarla
    Options
    shunggie wrote: »
    Round #56 but My #2 round
    Female/49 years/Missouri

10/23 - 192.6 Dang it! Up and down. I'm exercising & staying within calorie goal. Why aren't I down???
    10/24

There are so many factors at play. You're getting a lot of exercise. You may want to go into settings and update your diet/fitness profile. If you're logging your exercise calories, you may need to set your activity level to sedentary or lightly active. That's all I've got. I know stalls are frustrating. God bless you.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    These responses are totally mixed from round 55 and 56. Hey, trying to get through it before round 57 begins.😂

@Tracie_Lord, I hope that you are feeling better by now. What a crummy blow to be dealt coming off of vacation! And PLEASE, you barreled through those pounds for holiday's sake, you certainly can do it for your LIFE! As you begin to feel better I'm sure your mindset will change. {{{hugs}}}

@FarmerCarla, Ugh, Morton's neuroma. I have it on both feet, along with many other foot problems. So sorry that you suffer with that.

@AJB1014, @Bendiz, Happy Belated Birthday!

@Sheila Boneham, The elimination diet that you've been on is great! So happy for you!

@MyEvolvingJourney, @mthomas0228, Congrats on the smaller size clothes!

@Ooga78, No, no don't get discouraged now. It's just a little blip. You've lost 25 pounds! That's a BIG accomplishment! {{{hugs}}}

@wendyj1012, You have the right attitude about weightloss! DON'T GIVE UP! Good for you!

@mthomas0228, Glad to read the good news about your ankle!

@deepwoodslady, Donna, Praying for excellent results on your mammogram and breast cancer check up. Safe journeys!
  • FarmerCarla
    Options
    These responses are totally mixed from round 55 and 56. Hey, trying to get through it before round 57 begins.😂

@FarmerCarla, Ugh, Morton's neuroma. I have it on both feet, along with many other foot problems. So sorry that you suffer with that.

I had it on my left foot over 20 years ago and had it successfully removed. Since that time, I've read that removal usually results in nerve damage. Mine was large, but my doctor must have been good. I recovered with no nerve damage. I can't find the same doctor, so I'm a little concerned about having the one on my right foot removed. Praying I'll be blessed again when the time comes to take action.

@tiabirdie56, I understand well how foot problems can limit activity. I remember taking my shoe off and walking through stores wearing only a sock on one foot. I can empathize with your pain.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @deepwoodslady Drive safe!! I will be thinking of you and sending healing energy your way. Have a safe journey and I will pray that your appointment countinues the good news of remmission and your night away goes fast. ❤❤ hugs

Thanks @allmannerofthings It's great that you have a bond with him, that definitley will help in the long run.

@tiabirdie56 you are very welcome..I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. Stay beautiful ❤
  • Ooga78
    Ooga78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 Thanks for pep talk!