Prioritizing a romantic/sexual relationship over their children

is there like an upper limit for this tho
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options

Probably but I usually see it in the reverse, especially mothers who endanger their child’s welfare by making their romantic partner more important

Eta: Actually I don’t know. The stakes are just too high. I don’t know if there is an upper limit
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Options

Probably but I usually see it in the reverse, especially mothers who endanger their child’s welfare by making their romantic partner more important

Eta: Actually I don’t know. The stakes are just too high. I don’t know if there is an upper limit

Kids should always come first. Anyone who's actually worth dating would understand that in my opinion
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited October 2022
    Options
    tigrig wrote: »

Kids should always come first. Anyone who's actually worth dating would understand that in my opinion

Yes and I think in a committed loving relationship or even just a good coparenting situation the parents are unified in putting the children first. That makes a good team IMO

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

Yes and I think in a committed loving relationship or even just a good coparenting situation the parents are unified in putting the children first. That makes a good team IMO

i meant like upper limit bc kids get to be adults and then its probably healthier to focus on your own life a bit more?

idk i’m not there yet but like ykwim i think
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

i meant like upper limit bc kids get to be adults and then its probably healthier to focus on your own life a bit more?

Ohhhhhh yes. I was thinking of minor children.

• tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options

Oh yeah, once theyre older and all. I guess I don't like to think about my kids growing up to be adults yet 😅
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Action photos
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    When they’re in the neighborhood and they don’t even say hello
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    All the great deals on lollies and chocolates.. 50% and 60% off.. I want some so bad 😔😂
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    All the great deals on lollies and chocolates.. 50% and 60% off.. I want some so bad 😔😂

lgnqbs8f3frq.jpg
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options

I think once they can walk and talk on their own it's up to them to learn to communicate what they need to strangers and I'm going on vacation
  • ermengarde22
    Options

I think once they can walk and talk on their own it's up to them to learn to communicate what they need to strangers and I'm going on vacation

EXACTLY
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Needs a looming deadline to get *kitten* done. It’s me. I’m the dealbreaker
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

lgnqbs8f3frq.jpg

😃🤗😙 hey you.. good to see you, you've been missed. Thanks for the sweets 😋
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

lgnqbs8f3frq.jpg

😃🤗😙 hey you.. good to see you, you've been missed. Thanks for the sweets 😋

Hi Ya Jo :) Good to see you too, I've missed you and you are always welcome 😘😘

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,844 Member
    Options
    When she offers her cookies to everyone after promising them to me. 😑
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    When she offers her cookies to everyone after promising them to me. 😑

😳
  • ermengarde22