Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    tigrig wrote: »
    When she's a size queen. There's more to me than just the size of my...thighs 🦵

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

Like a chihuahua

The only dog I dislike. I was helping my dad's neighbor by coralling his pitbulls back into his fence after they got out. His chihuahua came from under his truck and bit me in the leg. Little *kitten*

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Little *kitten*. Just tiny balls of fury

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

It’s because owners don’t feel the need to train their little dogs. Annoying as *kitten*

No. I would like to amend annoying to negligent and dangerous

dmpc8zrw8f52.jpg

I'll let him know how y'all really feel when he wakes up. 🥺

No, don't tell him😆 I know he's a nice one.

You said it just right ❤️

• tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Options

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

The only dog I dislike. I was helping my dad's neighbor by coralling his pitbulls back into his fence after they got out. His chihuahua came from under his truck and bit me in the leg. Little *kitten*

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

It’s because owners don’t feel the need to train their little dogs. Annoying as *kitten*

dmpc8zrw8f52.jpg

Ok I don't dislike all chihuahua, just the one that bit me. Yours is too cute to dislike
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

dmpc8zrw8f52.jpg

I'll let him know how y'all really feel when he
    wakes up. 🥺
    I know for a fact you train your dog.

Plus where is his little snippy snout

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

dmpc8zrw8f52.jpg

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

dmpc8zrw8f52.jpg

Ok I don't dislike all chihuahua, just the one that bit me. Yours is too cute to dislike

He really is the bestest boy! He doesn't know he's a Chihuahua....we haven't had that talk yet.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

dmpc8zrw8f52.jpg

wakes up. 🥺

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

dmpc8zrw8f52.jpg

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

dmpc8zrw8f52.jpg

He's really is the bestest boy! He doesn't know he's a Chihuahua....we haven't had that talk yet.

I was really worried we hurt your and his feelings. I’m sorry.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

dmpc8zrw8f52.jpg

wakes up. 🥺

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

dmpc8zrw8f52.jpg

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

Like a chihuahua

Those little *kitten* 😆

dmpc8zrw8f52.jpg

He's really is the bestest boy! He doesn't know he's a Chihuahua....we haven't had that talk yet.

I was really worried we hurt your and his feelings. I’m sorry.

You did but I got over it 😂
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    When someone is adamant about men only doing "men's work" and women only doing "women's work."

No thank you, sir.

I'm on board with this. I do the handyman stuff and yardwork around the house but also cook and clean. I also think career wise if you're passionate about something then you should do it even if the field is dominated by the opposite sex
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    If he has anger management issues. I like easy going and laid back.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    If he has anger management issues. I like easy going and laid back.

I have a ex that had such a bad temper, it was a big turn off.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    When they give me Chinese gymnast vibes on our date - wears something way too tight, forces a smile and lies about her age
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    When they give me Chinese gymnast vibes on our date - wears something way too tight, forces a smile and lies about her age

I truly never know what I'm going to read from you from one day to the next

Yea with me you never know what's gonna happen next, it's like entering a Bangkok strip club.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    i would literally rather get stuck in the heart with any number of medieval weapons than go thru the hot/cold trauma bond bull *kitten* ever again
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    i would literally rather get stuck in the heart with any number of medieval weapons than go thru the hot/cold trauma bond bull *kitten* ever again
    This is where my mind went before the interpretation mice figured it out. I wish I could draw
    obp2nmlbditk.jpeg

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Narcissism
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Soap & water not touching the booty hole every day
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    If he has ever catcalled a woman
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Prioritizing a romantic/sexual relationship over their children
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

or they question you for putting your children before the relationship-
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Or they put musterd on your children without questions
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Or they put musterd on your children without questions
    All big dealbreaker flags
  • cfgreear
    cfgreear Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Smoking is a dealbreaker for me. Pretty much any drug use. Hating dogs is a dealbreaker too.