Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Options

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Hey listen, i got no problem buying my date a meal, every meal for that matter, but that hand reaches over to my plate.....its fork wounds and date over ;)

Whatever. You say that now.
  • nooshi713
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Hey listen, i got no problem buying my date a meal, every meal for that matter, but that hand reaches over to my plate.....its fork wounds and date over ;)

I dare you to go on a date with me lol

If I agree, the last thing you should be worried about is your food. Just saying.
  • nooshi713
    Options

If I agree, the last thing you should be worried about is your food. Just saying.

Are you the gurl that walks out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to you?

No way!!
  • nooshi713
    Options

No way!!

Trips walking in the restaraunt?

Usually no but I am sometimes clumsy if I have been drinking. Why?
  • nooshi713
    Options

I have no idea what this means.....but my scalp just started to sweat!

It means I would hope you would be focused on me and the conversation not if I steal a bite of your food.
  • nooshi713
    edited October 2018
    Options

Hey if i grab a dude trying to pickpocket my wallet in the subway it doesnt mean i wasnt engaged in conversation.....it just means i aware of my valuables....and my food ;)

See, I normally don't take food off of anothers plate but I would with you just to push your buttons. And I bet you would not fork stab me. Bet!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options

No way!!

Trips walking in the restaraunt?

This one is totally me, particularly if it's a totally flat surface clear of all obstacles.
  • glgcam5150
    glgcam5150 Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    mvp6xezn120k.jpeg
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    If he wears socks to bed.

Especially if he thinks it's ok to wear the same ones he's been wearing all day
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    If he wears socks to bed.

Especially if he thinks it's ok to wear the same ones he's been wearing all day

Oh come on! Please tell me you have not had a guy trying to do this!