Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Soul suckers
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    if she's actually good at putting makeup on while sitting in her car, i run like there's no tomorrow.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    If he wears socks to bed.

Especially if he thinks it's ok to wear the same ones he's been wearing all day

Hell no. Socks in bed is just weird.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

I actually require any woman I sexify to wear these. It's non-negotiable.

bzn01omqz1f0.png
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    cdlee4 wrote: »

what about while making love? you're saying you wouldn't want to feel my soft cotton white tube socks brushing against your ankles so sensually?

There is a study that claims wearings socks during sex makes it easier to climax.
  • cdlee4
    cdlee4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

what about while making love? you're saying you wouldn't want to feel my soft cotton white tube socks brushing against your ankles so sensually?

There is a study that claims wearings socks during sex makes it easier to climax.

and here i thought my fashion taste was merely visually pleasing to the opposite sex...

1zvodd1gm4ue.jpg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

and here i thought my fashion taste was merely visually pleasing to the opposite sex...

1zvodd1gm4ue.jpg

Yep, deal breaker
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Loud eater and or breather
    ....deal breaker
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

this post just may be a lil' creepy.....

just maybe.

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

1zvodd1gm4ue.jpg

Socks with crocs... who does that!

Seriously though, I’ve never understood the desire to wear socks with any type of sandal.

i actually do it on purpose. regularly. i always post pics of it on my social media just because i know how irritating it is for some people.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

1zvodd1gm4ue.jpg

Socks with crocs... who does that!

Seriously though, I’ve never understood the desire to wear socks with any type of sandal.

i actually do it on purpose. regularly. i always post pics of it on my social media just because i know how irritating it is for some people.

this is beautiful, man
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    No pooping with the bathroom door open.

WHAT?!? Who does that????

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Long or dirty nails 😬
    I don’t care if you play guitar it’s no excuse to have nails like a lass!

Plus nail biting is just as bad.. did you wipe your *kitten* with that hand ? I bet you didn’t scrub under your nails after did you? Yea you can eat sh.t and die or worse you could have worms now! You ain’t kissing moi with that mouth!!! 😬

Omg isn't that disgusting?! There is a guy at my work who has long nasty fingernails. Me and another coworker saw it the other day and were grossed out. Apparently has a girlfriend as well........not sure how that works out.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Long or dirty nails 😬

Plus nail biting is just as bad.. did you wipe your *kitten* with that hand ? I bet you didn’t scrub under your nails after did you? Yea you can eat sh.t and die or worse you could have worms now! You ain’t kissing moi with that mouth!!! 😬

Omg isn't that disgusting?! There is a guy at my work who has long nasty fingernails. Me and another coworker saw it the other day and were grossed out. Apparently has a girlfriend as well........not sure how that works out.

Is this different for girls? More socially acceptable? What's the difference?
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Long or dirty nails 😬

Personally no, I don't like long nails on a woman, I do however think women can get away of it if they are painted and manicured. That way you don't see the dirt and grim that gets trapped underneath it lol.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Long or dirty nails 😬

Personally no, I don't like long nails on a woman, I do however think women can get away of it if they are painted and manicured. That way you don't see the dirt and grim that gets trapped underneath it lol.

That's what's gross about it...its masked...you can't see the nasty that lies beneath